Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? (10225 Views)

Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Thoughts About Song Of Solomon — Keep Your Relationship Aglow / Why Is The Book"songs Of Solomon" In The Bible Never Read In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Babysho(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
osjoshua:

undecided

Did he say what he uses the vaseline for. So person cannot just rub vaseline on his palm again??
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by tartar9(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
kgr8mike:
Songs of Solomon is a narrative of the divine romance between God and man. It is a narrative of how God desires you and how he has gone all length and can go all length in his effort to find you.

Here God is the Groom and you are the bride. Just as a man seeks a woman and woes her to himself so does God. Seeking, asking and advertising himself in an effort to attract you.

If you understand this divine romance, your walk with God will be more deeper and more intimate.

You will understand why he says: 'I am my beloved's and his desire is toward me'. You will understand that God is a jealous Lover who does not want to share you with any other.

It is a divine romance between God and man, those that don't understand read it otherwise.
Is that so undecided
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by orisa37: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
The Songs of Solomon are Hyperboles about Babylon and for the guidance and repentance of Gays and Lesbians. My Church does Bible Study on it every Friday.
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Maureenlucy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Damianjnr:
Catholic and proud....
Who ask u?
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Because Nigerians see anything related to sex as a bad thing and unholy as if God didn't give them the capability to do it.

Imagine married couple asking if it's right to have sex on Sunday.

Mtscheeew
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by jossyphobia(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bonapart:
OP you guys should leave hidden things to God. You are yet to obey only ten commandment since your existence you are here seeking for songs of Solomon.
you people are just bringing these stuffs up to give the so called atheist occasion to curse themselves through blasphemy, just like this lost soul above me.
let's talk about it . Bible is not hidden thing
some one says they SOS for marriage abi yourself can read it.
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Damianjnr(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Maureenlucy:
Who ask u?
Broca Aphasia in Action embarassed
Re: How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Charlesberry:

Bro, do you hv the first part? Want to read it. Pls share d link
I shared it from the Christian chat box In religion room. Just go to the last page on the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.