Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister (793 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by ObiOmaMu: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Big brothers got little sister's back since the time of Adam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by cindyrocks(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2016
Good job. But for that guy who cautioned him to stop he would have dealt with him.
Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by izzou(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Big brother indeed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2016
The guy over did it o those kicks to his head could cause brain damage to the nigga down. grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by Abraham4christ(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2016
I for follow rape his ass out.
Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by ObiOmaMu: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister by sisisioge: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Omg! Jeez! He was gonna kill the sob. Whew! I shouldn't have no pity for him bit mehn, may God punish devil!

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Really Think About Ourselves? / PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada / Parents Spent 16 Days With Their Dead Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.