Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon (11140 Views)

Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by jhidey08(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
entparrot:

You followed up via hear say? LOL.

You can go ahead and insult me, its a Nigerian way of life, if you disagree with someone insult and attack that person.
Na wa for you oh, u keep on saying 'Nigerian, Nigerian', are u an American?
U really think every1 on this forum jst come here and type what they hear from people?
It's ur choice to believe what u like. But If u don't believe hear say I doubt if u believe in God undecided
Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
sheddo619:
I definitely know it's because of the over aged players(9 from our starting 11) that where dropped by by CAF during the last MIRI test
Not using the right range of players at the beginning was what affected them

Reality is setting in.

No more old men for them to use and cheat their way to trophies.
Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by tiwiex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
sheddo619:
I definitely know it's because of the over aged players(9 from our starting 11) that where dropped by by CAF during the last MIRI test
Not using the right range of players at the beginning was what affected them

No need for an explanation. We lost. Over aged players re not allowed. We obviously had younger players last year. What CHANGED?
Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by shadrach77: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
ukandi1:
Is that trophy our birthright? Must we always qualify? I know that some would ask for many garba's resignation. Only a few would support his uprightness and integrity. He simply refused to use overage. He stuck with biological under 17 but d squad disappointed him. I trust him to bounce back stronger with a team that will do us proud again. Let's support him still

What do you mean by he refused to use underage? The underaged guys in the team were detected hence he had no option than to assemble a new team with players who played with their normal ages cry cry
Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by stsinner: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
ukandi1:

That is d win at all cost syndrome that has kept us where we are for years without worthwhile progress. Are we Brazil? Besides there was a recent world cup without Brazil so check ur facts well before u accuse me of being Galadima relative. We must build and wait, then d harvest season would come.
Happy Sunday to u
Brazil has never failed to qualify for senior world cup EVER,its not pride or win at all cost. Eaglets are too big NOT to qualify for under 17 AFCON(not winning the tournament but to qualify). But if u dont see anything wrong with that,then u are not a Nigerian but a chadian or maybe u are a ludo fan

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by Rikidony(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
breakeven:

With the likes of the dullards and his gang in government you should all forget about sports for now.till God knows when he will leave. You know that not too many abokis do sports, it is only the kafiris that will enjoy the money if he spend it in sports, shikena. That is how the dullards twisted mind work. Can't you see that it was his people he used to fill all positions. You think if he can do that in sports he will not do it.

dude let's leave politics and face the matter at hand
Re: Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon by ukandi1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
stsinner:

Brazil has never failed to qualify for senior world cup EVER,its not pride or win at all cost. Eaglets are too big NOT to qualify for under 17 AFCON(not winning the tournament but to qualify). But if u dont see anything wrong with that,then u are not a Nigerian but a chadian or maybe u are a ludo fan

U at right. I am from Botswana , if u are cool with that. Or may be Cameroon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-17 WAFU Zone B: Golden Eaglets Qualify For Semi-Finals, To Face Burkina Faso / AFCON: Abdullahi May Miss Rest Of Nigeria Campaign With Hamstring Injury / Rigobert Song Quits Cameroon National Team @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.