Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,860 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy (646 Views)

Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Don Jazzy: American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy by Voy(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Supreme Mavin Dynasty (SMD) boss, Michael Collins Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy opened a can of worms when he lashed out at American artistes in an interview with an online medium, that they are scared of working with him.

According to him, most American artistes usually chicken out of working with him because they do not have the guts to stand up to the quality of what he dishes out.

“Most of these American artistes would call you, they believe you have something that they like, so they call you to come and try something out.

“A bunch of people that I have tried to work with or have tried to work with me chicken out at the end of the day because they aren’t really ready for the music change; they want me to tweak it till it gets back to their sound.

“I can give you your sound, but then, you called me for something and then I try to give to my sound and I want you to do your thing on top of it which would give the sound a wider recognition but they say they aren’t ready for this switch drastically. I think they are still scared” Don Jazzy said.

Re: American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy by ouzo1(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Baba don...say u carry witch for face ne??
Re: American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why won't they be afraid, when they keep hearing news about Nigerians and fraud grin grin grin
Re: American Artistes Are Afraid Of Working With Me – Don Jazzy by Voy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Why won't they be afraid, when they keep hearing news about Nigerians and fraud grin grin grin
hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Guess This Nigeria Artistes In This Photo(saw) / Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Album, Despite Their Nasty Feud / UNBELIEVABLE!! See What This Girl Did To Get The New Iphone 7 Of N650,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.