Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (2033 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
Hi , i am somto live and work in lag and would like too met a lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, she must be,single, working and ready to mingle, within the age range of 27 to 31 , no games please, if you seek for true love then we can make it happen but if u want fun ,please forget it.

Here are my details 08062251431, BBM 2BB838D9 Mature mind pls.
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Behira(f): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2016
shocked wonders shall never cease
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Behira:
shocked wonders shall never cease
dont be surprised sis cheesy.
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by spytime(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
HateU2:
dont be surprised sis cheesy.
. Apply now that u have a chance
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
spytime:
. Apply now that u have a chance
im taken tongue tongue
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by BoboFashion(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
No be bad thing nah.
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mature mind pls add me for a serious relationship.
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
K
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
somto4u:
Hi , i am somto live and work in lag and would like too met a lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, she must be,single, working and ready to mingle, within the age range of 27 to 31 , no games please, if you seek for true love then we can make it happen but if u want fun ,please forget it.

wat do u min ready to mingle? are u d type dat tink sex before marriage dosent make sense?
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by prciouschika(f): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok what if she's not yet working?
somto4u:

Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
prciouschika:
dat nt a problem.
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
prciouschika:
add me up chika am tochi
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by prciouschika(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okay
somto4u:
add me up chika am tochi
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
prciouschika:
Okay
hey! Finally i found you cheesy
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by datimogal(f): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
i av all ur qualities but am 23 can i add
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by somto4u: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
datimogal:
i av all ur qualities but am 23 can i add
may be
Re: I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. by Bisjosh(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have these qualities and many more...what are you bringing to the table?

What are the qualities you possess that will make me consider?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. / Whatsapp Group For Warri Singles Only... / Homo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.