Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Green House Agronomist - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Green House Agronomist (40381 Views)

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Green House Farming: Curbing Tuta Absoluta. The Tomato Headache. / Green House Tomato Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hard work!!! Get in touch for your general farm consultancy services and not just about green house production.general farm set up been green house or open field.

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 5:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year everyone. We are still here for your consultancy, training, farm set up, get your farm issues resolved. Save your agricultural investment at very low cost
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let's consult for you and get your farms be it green house or open field farms back to full production
Re: Green House Agronomist by Akposy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oladiran2

Hello! Have you tried Rijk Zwaan seeds? It's one of the premium vegetable seeds with high yield and resilience.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2019
Which country, do they have tomatoes and pepper. You can send me a test sample seed to try...... 08033981254 on WhatsApp for more discussion on how you can send me some sample seeds.
Akposy:
Oladiran2

Hello! Have you tried Rijk Zwaan seeds? It's one of the premium vegetable seeds with high yield and resilience.
Re: Green House Agronomist by gthorpe123: 6:22pm On May 13, 2019
Insect Manure At N5,000 Per Ton. Never Use Poultry Litter Or Dung Again

Good day,

We have Black soldier fly (BSF) larvae frass, aka manure, called NatSoil available for sale. It’s an excellent organic fertilizer with chitin that deters pest and thus acts as a natural pesticide. It has no odor and contains all the vital nutrients for plants (see attached analysis for dried variant).

Please contact me on WhatsApp 08176499981 or on sales@magprotein.ng . Our factory is based in Epe.

Price is N5 per kg. Minimum order 2tons. Pick up from Epe.

Description and use.

Our product NatSoil is a 100% organic fertilizer and soil amendment that acts primarily as a rich soil conditioner and pesticide. It is derived locally from the digestate of the black soldier fly larvae. It is rich in essential nutrients such as;
• Nitrogen: 31.5g/Kg
• Phosphorus: 7.9g/Kg
• Potassium: 3.41 g/Kg

Made from insect exoskeletons and excrement, NatSoil is full of beneficial microbial life and chitin – the substance that sets NatSoil apart from other fertilizers. Chitin stimulates the plant's defence response leading to increased resistance to pests and disease, replenished microbe populations and boosted yields at harvest.
NatSoil also has “chitosan”, when applied foliarly, will protect plants from powdery mildew, and botrytis and other fungal disease. In summary, NatSoil is a natural fertilizer and has the following benefits for plants and crops:
o Promotes early plant growth and seed inoculant
o Beneficial microbes for plant growth and production
o Improved growth compared to competing products
o Low C/N ratio that promotes rapid mineralization and faster nutrient release
o 1 to 2% addition rate into soils and potting mixes
o Water soluble and can be used in hydroponics and fertigation
o Contains chitin and chitosan
o No odour
o Not a pesticide or fungicide, will not bring new insects into your garden or farm o Improves soil organic matter, soil condition and crop yields
Utilization
NatSoil can be used in the following applications;
Commercial Use - Farms, Lawns: Broadcast 5 tonnes per hectare. Incorporate into soil if possible.
Greenhouses: Incorporate 7.5 kg per cubic metre (12.5 lbs/cubic yard) of container medium.
Home Use - Urban Gardens, Established Plants, Lawns: Incorporate 2.5 kg per 10 square metres (5 lbs/100 sq ft) into soil prior to planting. Apply 2.5 kg to soil surface after seedlings have emerged.
Containers - Incorporate 15-20 mL per litre (1–11⁄2 tbsp. in 4 cups) of planting mix. Frequency
Applications may be repeated after 8 weeks.
Available in 50kg bags
Re: Green House Agronomist by gthorpe123: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dear Nairalanders

I hope you are having a great month. We have 58 tons of Your favorite NatSoil organic fertilizer left and available for sale.

Please see below 7 reasons why NatSoil is better than the rest

1. NatSoil is better than other organic fertilizers because of it’s high carbon content (up to 91% on a dry weight basis). NatSoil contains naturally available CO(NH2)2 urea, NH4+ ammonium, organic compounds with nitrogen (N) and fatty acids (carbon, hydrogen and oxygen). In the soil the carbon causes those micro-organisms (microbes) that cannot fix carbon themselves (for e.g fungi) to use the carbon for energy & propagate.

2.It contains chitin (about 20% of carbon content), which is the most important carbon compound in soil as it attracts 3x more beneficial microbes than any other organic fertilizer. Beneficial microbes are essential for nutrient/enzyme exchange in crops. Early appearance of these microbes and readily available nutrients for them to feed on ensures they propane faster than non beneficial microbes.

3. Chitin (from maggot skin) in the soil keeps soil PH optimal. it also increases nitrogen over time as microbes expand, die then decompose (allowing crops mineralize N in various forms over a long period of time).

4.Beneficial microbes in NatSoil enable the flow of auxin and other nutrients like protein (from N which is rated at 3%), K (3%), calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum.

4. The increase in soil activity and the readily available nutrients speed up *germination* and *flowering/fruiting process*.

5. We have composted our product to breakdown chitin, carbon, fat, cellulose and Nitrogen such that it is readily available for mineralization by crops. This ensure that our organic fertilizer is high in microbes.

6. The chitin levels in NatSoil are adequate to restrict the growth of harmful microbes and the composting process ensures that only beneficial microbes grow first and crowd out pest microbes, pathogens and insects.

7.Our customers note a remarked difference in growth of the crop compared with any other fertilizer. Customers have seen a reduction in mites, stem borers, wireworms, botrytis species that cause mildew, moulds etc.

8. We produce locally in Epe, composting insect manure from our insect farming operations (we make 50% insect protein meal as our core product).

Please do not miss out on this opportunity to try our product at a low price of N20,000 per ton.

Contact me directly for any orders on 08176499981.

Thanks and kind regards

George

MagProtein Nigeria Limited
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Happy new you in advance to you all.... Still very much active and available for your inquiries of any kind, consultations on agricultural matters.let the right hands establish or save your existing farm for you at a pocket friendly fees.
Compliment of the season
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
The new year is here, let's make the best of it.if willing to invest in greenhouse farm which is already gaining ground in Nigeria's vegetable production but couldn't afford the 2.1million for the new greenhouse. Here is an opportunity to have your desired farm as there is 10 units of used greenhouse as the owner is relocating and available for sale in ogun state at 1.2million per unit.
Feel free to reach out and we are still very much available for your consultancy services. Let the right hands prevent your agricultural investment at very friendly fees.
Olagoke Oladipupo
ola_diran02@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Green House Agronomist by Mrkellz: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
oladiran2:
800 naira/m²

Pls I really need this.is it still available?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Still available.
oladiran2:
The new year is here, let's make the best of it.if willing to invest in greenhouse farm which is already gaining ground in Nigeria's vegetable production but couldn't afford the 2.1million for the new greenhouse. Here is an opportunity to have your desired farm as there is 10 units of used greenhouse as the owner is relocating and available for sale in ogun state at 1.2million per unit.
Feel free to reach out and we are still very much available for your consultancy services. Let the right hands prevent your agricultural investment at very friendly fees.
Olagoke Oladipupo
ola_diran02@yahoo.com
Re: Green House Agronomist by Mrkellz: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
oladiran2:
Still available.

Thanks. Will reach out when I've secured the location.

Pls how do I calculate the amount I need, for instance, 8m x 24m?
Also does the woven plastic still cost the same?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
You can just divide the area of your land by the area of the greenhouse which is 10m x 24m (240 square meter) to know the amount that can fit into your land area...... Wooven plastic is not available for now
Mrkellz:

Thanks. Will reach out when I've secured the location.

Pls how do I calculate the amount I need, for instance, 8m x 24m?
Also does the woven plastic still cost the same?
Re: Green House Agronomist by Mrkellz: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
oladiran2:
You can just divide the area of your land by the area of the greenhouse which is 10m x 24m (240 square meter) to know the amount that can fit into your land area...... Wooven plastic is not available for now

OK. Do you have netting then?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2020
No part at present
Re: Green House Agronomist by es144000: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
oladiran2:
Yes of course, one is abt 2milion with everything included for a growing season from d drip system, seeds, fertilizers insecticides and fungicides and everything needed for a successful growing season.
what is the size of the green house?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
There is 10m x 24m and 8m x 24m
es144000:
what is the size of the green house?
Re: Green House Agronomist by steel5800(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening oladiran2 and the other gurus in the house. Please I'm curious, how do you guys manage the high temperature in a greenhouse? Here in Kano, temperature gets as high as 40 degrees Celsius during the extereme periods and I'm sure the greenhouses will be hotter than that during that period. I was thinking a shade net house will be better over here.

Pls kindly advice on how to go about managing the heat.

Also, pls where can I get the Eva f1 tomato seeds and how much does it cost.

Thank you.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Just as you mentioned, black shade net helps and if your grernhouse has fogger within then it also helps by using them for few minutes 2-3 times daily to lower the temperature. You can get Eva F1 seed from dizengoff in abuja/Lagos.
steel5800:
Good evening oladiran2 and the other gurus in the house. Please I'm curious, how do you guys manage the high temperature in a greenhouse? Here in Kano, temperature gets as high as 40 degrees Celsius during the extereme periods and I'm sure the greenhouses will be hotter than that during that period. I was thinking a shade net house will be better over here.

Pls kindly advice on how to go about managing the heat.

Also, pls where can I get the Eva f1 tomato seeds and how much does it cost.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2020
We are still very much available for your farm consultancy services at very pocket friendly fees. Let us help get your farm working and put your farm challenges in check.
Thanks
ola_diran02@yahoo.com
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2020
We are just a phone call away.

Re: Green House Agronomist by Simon884: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Greenhouse is a cool thing because you can grow plant or crops for the whole season. Nigeria has a beautiful climate for growing plants i believe. I dont have such a good climate but i have a greehouse that allows me to plant anything i want. My greenhouse is located in my garden. There is a planty of space in my garden even for another greenhouse and that is why i am thinking about buying another greenhouse but i dont really know where to buy one. I did find this https://www.swgreenhouses.co.uk/ service where they offer many different greenhouses and accesories for them. Maybe i end up buying a greenhouse from them because they offer free delievery to UK and i like free delivery.
Re: Green House Agronomist by Willie2321: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simon884:
Greenhouse is a cool thing because you can grow plant or crops for the whole season. Nigeria has a beautiful climate for growing plants i believe. I dont have such a good climate but i have a greehouse that allows me to plant anything i want. My greenhouse is located in my garden. There is a planty of space in my garden even for another greenhouse and that is why i am thinking about buying another greenhouse but i dont really know where to buy one. I did find this https://www.swgreenhouses.co.uk/ service where they offer many different greenhouses and accesories for them. Maybe i end up buying a greenhouse from them because they offer free delievery to UK and i like free delivery.
I do appreciate your story, does this service provide discounts? I wish to purchase greenhouse but i don't really know which to pick.
Re: Green House Agronomist by anucha20natasha: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone and remember God loves you
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's been awhile. I am still very much available for your consultancy services. Let the right hands manage and advice on your agricultural investment at very friendly fees to avoid stories that touches the heart on losses that might be difficult to recover from.
Thanks
Re: Green House Agronomist by nurey(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
oladiran2:
It's been awhile. I am still very much available for your consultancy services. Let the right hands manage and advice on your agricultural investment at very friendly fees to avoid stories that touches the heart on losses that might be difficult to recover from.
Thanks

Bro longtime, how your side?

1 Like

Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Am good colleague.
nurey:

Bro longtime, how your side?
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
For your greenhouse part such as the solar rig, profiller and spring lock/zig-zag lock. You can also reach out.
Thanks
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello everyone
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Get in touch with us for your pocket friendly consultation fees. Let the right hands correct and put your farm investment into the right business making investment.
*Greenhouse/ Overall farm set up
*Consultation on agricultural challenges from crop nutrition, protection and other issues
*Training
*Seeds
*Raising of seedlings
*Sales of greenhouse parts such as profillers, spring locks e.t.c.
Re: Green House Agronomist by oladiran2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone. We are still here for your services at pocket friendly fees.
We also do sales of seeds or seedlings incase you are having challenges in raising your own seedlings for production. A healthy seedling is the first step to a healthy plant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Setting Up A Small But Very Effective Garri Processing Plant / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.