Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

For Those Who Wish To Turn Away From Sin And Embrace Jesus. Check Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Wish To Turn Away From Sin And Embrace Jesus. Check Here (611 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / 3 Reasons Why I Don't Preach On Repentance ( "Turn From Sin" ) - Paul Ellis / Islamic Paradise Of Sex, Sin And Sensuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Wish To Turn Away From Sin And Embrace Jesus. Check Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is for those who know and admit within their heart that they are sinners and has the urge to leave sin and embrace life. It has been made known that the wages of sin is death. Sin destroys life no matter how you think It’s enjoyable. This thread is in the form of sinners redemption thread.

Nobody is asking you to state your sin. The secrete to leave sin forever is this, say in your heart that today is the last day you will live in sin and take it as your second date of birth and celebrate every year or month. For example the day I left sin and promised never to go back is July 11th, 2016 and I’m 1 month + old born again Christian. I celebrated it on the 11th of this month and I feel I can’t go back now because I have come a long way. It works.

So state in this thread the date you wish to stop doing sinful acts and promise never to go back again and in my effort I will pray to make it permanent through Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Belief System / Prophet TB Joshua's Arrival In Peru! / She Wanted To Collect My Weavon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.