Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead (50159 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji / #SaveMayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Was Beyond Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Amicable24:

There's nothing God Almighty cannot do bro.. And there's no case beyond miracle.. With God, all things are possible.. Faith works miracles... Just believe!!!
I don hear
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
abbey621:

I think you are both saying the samething but from different perspectives, check the survival rate of ovarian cancer at stage 4 and you'll reach the conclusion that majority turns out to be terminal. The ones that survive are rare and requires more money than the little that was raised for her surgery.

To die is gain when it comes to painful existence...R.I.P Mayowa
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by deflover(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
e no go better for linda smelling toto.....worms go comot for her toto....shey d gal don die make seh put am for her blogg bastard angry angry angry
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm probably more authoritative in terms of health statistics than you. Heck, i analyse this shyte using hospital episodes statistics everyday so stop yarning dust

A close friend of mine recently had some of her organs removed because of this same ovarian cancer that has started spreading.

Stage 4 means it has spread to vital organs hence why it's termed terminal

No point going back and forth with you on this one

No need warring...the Lady is gone

Nigeria is the wrongest country for adequate healthcare..
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by jaybee3(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Neddstark:

Beyond miracles? Who da fûck are you. Are you God?

That's the problem with you idiots. Survival rate of stage 4 cancer unfortunately succumbed her to a projected eventuality after considering all varying parameters

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by AkaGum(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP MAYOWA.

my heart goes out to your family.

My brother and sisters I appeal to you all in the name of Jesus to buy books on healing and faith. Listen to teachings on healing and faith. It may save your life or the life of your loved one someday.
In these lasts days the bible says in revelation 12: 12 - Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil(satan) is come down unto you, having great wrath(Anger), because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. You will see why there is all manner of terrible disease and sickness these days killing men like fowl.

He wants to destroy as much life as possible before he is finally put in chains forever. His envy and jealousy for men is more than that of any other creation of God. The bible also defines in mission in john 10: 10 that he has come to steal (to steal your joy, steal your health), to kill and to destroy but Jesus came that you might have life and have it abundantly.

Prepare now for the day of battle so that you will not be caught unawares. We may say God forbid but Jesus said in John 16:33 in these world you will have tribulation but be ye of good cheer I have overcomed the world. Is not a matter of if it will come ,it is a matter of when it comes so that you can stand your ground. In the day of battle what will come out of you is what is inside of you. The fear that sickness and disease bring alone is enough to kill you and that is what kills many. I have been there.
Buy anointed books on healing and faith. They are everywhere and not expensive; please invest in your spirit, the same way we invest in our body and careers.

Another point is that God never makes any of his children sick, the bible says in James 1:1 7 that every good and perfect gift is from God the father of lights and I know that sickness is not a good gift. In acts 10:38 it says: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Sickness is oppression and it’s from the devil. God is the healer, devil is the oppressor.

The same day, the same hour that Jesus took or bare your sins, that same day that same hour he took and also bare your sickness, Isaiah 53:4,5. Psalms 103:3, 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17, Deuteronomy 28:61 and Galatians 3:13. Sin is the tree or plant, its fruits are soul-condemnation, remorse, mental anxiety, sickness and diseases.

The same way you were told of Jesus taking you sins and you believe , confess you sins and received forgiveness. The same way you need to hear of Jesus healing. For you to walk out of any sickness or any disease you need faith and Romans 10:17 says that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

You need to hear about Jesus’s redemptive work for you, which include healing for your physical body.
I am a living witness that healing is for us today. I was healed of heart and kidney ailment. I am not a Pastor just a child of God and a believer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gozzzy:
RIP mayowa... Thunder wire buhari for all the hardship he caused, that led to this girl's early demise.

Na Buhari give am cancer , abi wetin you dey talk.

RIP Mayowa
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by figure007(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaybee3:

Why rain curses on Linda?

The girl had stage 4 cancer for crying out loud.
The case was beyond miracles and they should have focused on palliative end of life care.

RIP to the girl

did you just say beyond miracle... there are testimonies of cancer healed patients...alot of them...if you get the right ppke to interceed for you in trouble and you pray well honestly miracles happen... may her siul rest in peace...for the rest of us pls do good and serve God..bye

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Holamide222(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rip to her
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by jaybee3(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
figure007:

did you just say beyond miracle... there are testimonies of cancer healed patients...alot of them...if you get the right ppke to interceed for you in trouble and you pray well honestly miracles happen... may her siul rest in peace...for the rest of us pls do good and serve God..bye

There are different stages of cancer. People do survive the deadly monster if detected at an early stage

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by sisisioge: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians o, if anything, this development was the reason for the outcry of folks on the issue. They said her case was beyond medical salvation, only God could save her. Thus the money canvassing needless.

May God rest her in peace. As for the family, may God give them additional fortitude to bear the loss and the wisdom to give back to those who could still be helped medically. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Linda ikeji aka sabi sabi. #goandmarry
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by somez(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
You are as childish as your age is. I agree u are 70 but u still mentally immature to make public statement, written or orally.
Badtman:
If the news is True then Linda ikeji Olobo rirun according to Wizkid no go die well

I no say Linda smelling toto Family dey here dem go soon Ban me, Banning is their hobby

5 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
abuayman:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. To Allah we belong, to Him is our return.
Allah yasa kaffara ne, ameen thummaAmeen
Allah ji kan ta Allah sa ta huta Amin yarabi

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by rebranded(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hope toyin and aramide will not ask for the donation balance to be invested in their Foundation!

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Godwin978(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
look what Sickness's turned a pretty woman to
R I P

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gozzzy:
RIP mayowa... Thunder wire buhari for all the hardship he caused, that led to this girl's early demise.

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by ipreach: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
May the Good Lord rest your soul #RIPmayowa

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
abuayman:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. To Allah we belong, to Him is our return.
Allah yasa kaffara ne, ameen thummaAmeen
which we?
To God we belong, not that pegan god.
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaybee3:

The case was beyond miracles and they should have focused on palliative end of life care.

RIP to the girl
Reminds me of djdola's case too. In both cases cachexia had already set in before they started asking for help.

If only it was detected earlier.

May she RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by AlphaPegasi: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaybee3:

That's the problem with you idiots. Survival rate of stage 4 cancer unfortunately succumbed her to a projected eventuality after considering all varying parameters

jaybee when you go receive sense na ? stage 4 cancer is cured everyday by alternative methods and there are thousands of witnesses and testimonies
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
deflover:
e no go better for linda smelling toto.....worms go comot for her toto....shey d gal don die make seh put am for her blogg bastard angry angry angry
How's this Linda's fault? What's wrong with you people?

5 Likes

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
jaybee when you go receive sense na ? stage 4 cancer is cured everyday by alternative methods and there are thousands of witnesses and testimonies

Everyday? Where please? I'm really interested.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
AkaGum:
RIP MAYOWA.

my heart goes out to your family.

My brother and sisters I appeal to you all in the name of Jesus to buy books on healing and faith. Listen to teachings on healing and faith. It may save your life or the life of your loved one someday.
In these lasts days the bible says in revelation 12: 12 - Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil(satan) is come down unto you, having great wrath(Anger), because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. You will see why there is all manner of terrible disease and sickness these days killing men like fowl.

He wants to destroy as much life as possible before he is finally put in chains forever. His envy and jealousy for men is more than that of any other creation of God. The bible also defines in mission in john 10: 10 that he has come to steal (to steal your joy, steal your health), to kill and to destroy but Jesus came that you might have life and have it abundantly.

Prepare now for the day of battle so that you will not be caught unawares. We may say God forbid but Jesus said in John 16:33 in these world you will have tribulation but be ye of good cheer I have overcomed the world. Is not a matter of if it will come ,it is a matter of when it comes so that you can stand your ground. In the day of battle what will come out of you is what is inside of you. The fear that sickness and disease bring alone is enough to kill you and that is what kills many. I have been there.
Buy anointed books on healing and faith. They are everywhere and not expensive; please invest in your spirit, the same way we invest in our body and careers.

Another point is that God never makes any of his children sick, the bible says in James 1:1 7 that every good and perfect gift is from God the father of lights and I know that sickness is not a good gift. In acts 10:38 it says: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Sickness is oppression and it’s from the devil. God is the healer, devil is the oppressor.

The same day, the same hour that Jesus took or bare your sins, that same day that same hour he took and also bare your sickness, Isaiah 53:4,5. Psalms 103:3, 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:17, Deuteronomy 28:61 and Galatians 3:13. Sin is the tree or plant, its fruits are soul-condemnation, remorse, mental anxiety, sickness and diseases.

The same way you were told of Jesus taking you sins and you believe , confess you sins and received forgiveness. The same way you need to hear of Jesus healing. For you to walk out of any sickness or any disease you need faith and Romans 10:17 says that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

You need to hear about Jesus’s redemptive work for you, which include healing for your physical body.
I am a living witness that healing is for us today. I was healed of heart and kidney ailment. I am not a Pastor just a child of God and a believer.

Great message brother. God bless you
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
jaybee3:

RIP to the girl

Beyond miracle?

I envisage your definition of miracle is incorrect
Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Spells(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
What's the difference between what you're saying and what he is saying?

After prolonging the life (maybe a few more months), won't the person still die?
Toks2008:

If you are ignorant about something you don't make conclusions.

She had ovarian cancer and YES IT CAN BE CURTAILED IF NOT TOTALLY CURED.

Currently, the standard treatment for Stage IV ovarian cancer consists of both surgery and chemotherapy. Unfortunately, less than 10% of patients experience long-term survival following standard treatment. This is because Stage IV ovarian cancer is difficult to completely remove with surgery and the currently available chemotherapy is unable to eradiate all of the remaining cancer but can prolong the patients life and improve overall survival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by AlphaPegasi: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:

Everyday? Where please? I'm really interested.
its non-conventional methods. if you understand cancer is caused by low electromagnetic frequency of vibration in the body then you can reverse it by eating electric foods. its a very restrictive lifestyle but you cant eat suya and eba and orishirishi meat etc etc again. you have to eat only electric living foods to reverse it. here are a few testimonies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwKRKLLVQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxU48ZPr8g

jaybee3

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Eventnews: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
See how she died here http://www.eventnews.tv/social-issues/mayowa-ahmed-savemayowa-dead/

metronaija2:
After the whole saga concerning the health status of Mayowa Ahmed and the controversial #SaveMayowa that did affected Nollywood actress, Toyin Aihmaku and other Nigerians who contributed to the fund. The young lady has been confirmed dead.

President Buhari's SSA also confirmed that Mayowa has passed on.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/breaking-news-mayowa-is-dead-ripmayowa.html

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gozzzy:
why u dumb like this? ehn?

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by pippimp(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gozzzy:

Nine people have the same mental problems you have. Mass insanity.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is proof? Some people making claims on video that can't be verified. Where's the study to show that it's a actually true? I can have someone video me and say anything. Doesn't make it true. There has to be a representative population who have tried this and it worked and they have proof that anyone who tries it will benefit from it. There has to be empirical evidence. Not God did this or that. You can't verify such things.

I'm not saying alternative medicine isn't a thing but you have to have facts to show that your claim is true.
AlphaPegasi:
its non-conventional methods. if you understand cancer is caused by low electromagnetic frequency of vibration in the body then you can reverse it by eating electric foods. its a very restrictive lifestyle but you cant eat suya and eba and orishirishi meat etc etc again. you have to eat only electric living foods to reverse it. here are a few testimonies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwKRKLLVQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxU48ZPr8g

jaybee3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Health Benefits Of Garden Egg. / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.