Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

#RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed (32629 Views)

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Slimflame(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nah to refund money nah,IDPs,motherless homes dey o....RIP,life is noting
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by faorex(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
#Ripmayowa toyin ayihmaku and Linda ikeji had hands in this should I say God should ____ them

2 Likes

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by omogidi234(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
May God comfort the family.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
o death why cry
you dey ask am? shocked shocked shocked you wan make him vex come carry you too?
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by bebe2(f): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
so linda was right?

rip mayowa.

now wat next? wats the legacy?

cervical cancer is real.

u should have a test done every three years to be safe.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Slimflame:
Nah to refund money nah,IDPs,motherless homes dey o....RIP,life is noting
make dem remember me o. I am a motherless baby o
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by nicolosam(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP Mayowa...
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Slimflame(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
make dem remember me o. I am a motherless baby o
ok send ur name to me
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by LuvU2: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you dey ask am? shocked shocked shocked you wan make him vex come carry you too?
God pass am cry
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dajugba:
What a great lost to her family. May her soul rest in peace (R.I.P). Death is not, and never the end point of every dead. for the greatest lost on earth is a man who died without an Impact.

Please substitute 'lost' with loss in your post above. Thank you.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
So sad.....Rip mayowa
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by martineinstein(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Did they tooked her to London hospital when she sicked? Eyaaaaaa.
mehn!!!!! Your english no be here o.....try go school small
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Melsan: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rip mayowa sad
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
martineinstein:
mehn!!!!! Your english no be here o.....try go school small
who school epp for naija?
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Dajugba: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Please substitute 'lost' with loss in your post above. Thank you.

thanks. Sometimes one don't have to score 10/10. That's why most teachers need to show examples like you did now. I'll take correction. Wink#

2 Likes

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
This Mayowa woman stood no chance with stage 4 cancer, isnt that what the doctors at LASU said? That there was no use, so what was the point of the fund raising?

Linda and Toyin did no wrong here.

You raise funds for people who have a chance of survival, but stage 4 cancer, she was going to die any ways.

Guess the family members will smile to the bank now.

7 Likes

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by MrCounselor: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Slimflame:
ok send ur name to me
my name is iyangbali obowale
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by femakins: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Motherfucker2: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Did they tooked her to London hospital when she sicked? Eyaaaaaa.

Did they Tooked her to London hospital where she Sicked

Just dey write for pidgin English, we go understand

2 Likes

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Motherfucker2: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
kennygee:
This Mayowa woman stood no chance with stage 4 cancer, isnt that what the doctors at LASU said? That there was no use, so what was the point of the fund raising?

Linda and Toyin did no wrong here.

You raise funds for people who have a chance of survival, but stage 4 cancer, she was going to die any ways.

Guess the family members will smile to the bank now.

So, you can trade the life of your sister or parents for $100,0000 ??
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by yorkool: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

So, you can tread $100,000 for the life of your sister or parents ??

Stop with the sentiments. Let's be realistic. There is no medcine that can heal stage 4 cancer, at early stages, chemo and radiation could help send the cancer to remission, but at stage 4? Its a lost cause. Only a divine encounter could heal her.

If they had invested their time visiting imams or pastors and conducting prayers for her, there would have been hope.

I don't pray to be in the position of her family. But still, what doctor in the world told them he could cure stage 4 cancer?

5 Likes

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by intruder15(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
sugarvallly:
she don too suffer.Good she died,RIP. I guess her families are happy now!

are u ok?
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by ultimate73(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anty Linda hope u are now happy

RIP

1 Like

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by johnson232: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
midehi2:
na waooo...this life ehnn is nothing
what are u doing in a worthless life?

why not kill yourself?-:\

u don't wanna die, & u are saying life is nothing... keep on deceiving yourself...
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Kenneth205(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rip
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Princepoint(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
sometimes only death cures all diseases Life so short enternity too long Rip mayowa

1 Like

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by holluphemydavid(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Nifemi4Jesus(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
R.I.P Mayowa.....
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Oketoks(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
teacherbim:
Rip to Mayowa,what will now happen to the money gotten from save mayowa?

Google it, mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.