Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

#RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed (32612 Views)

See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic / Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by kenoz(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2016
RIP
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by kayo80(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Pain:

If you guys know how arrogant Linda and her family have become, you will her no business visiting her convoluted blog. I blame Corporate Nigeria for their lack of values and patronage for mediocrity.

I stopped visiting the blog after that scam news she posted on Mayowa. And she hasn't even apologized for the post sef.

1 Like

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Vatsyayana: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
tintingz:
So blaming Toyin and Linda is the cause of her death?

If I were her family I would sue Linda, Toyin & the other lady for negligent manslaughter. The chain of causation was broken when the fraud alert was raised. Thereby leading to the freezing her medical finances. Even Linda in her apology post confessed that she made an error by not enquiring indepthly into the matter. If I were their lawyer, I would sue Linda in a civil court & all the money she thinks she has she would use it to pay aggravated & special damages!!!

1 Like

Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by IamEdun: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2016
FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE!

We are indeed a flesh
With little fears
Between life and death
Is a moment to fear
In hope for the best
Despite the test
The terrible state
The bigger Pain
In tears and sorrow
She pleaded for help
From cradle to grave
The journey ended swiftly
Shukrah Mayowa Ahmed has gone on a journey
Without return

May Allah forgive you and grant you Jannah.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Vatsyayana: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
make dem remember me o. I am a motherless baby o

It depends on how the money was received but ordinarily according to the common law on charitable causes. The handlers of the account will have to look for similar case to inject the fund into. Maybe another victim of Ovarian or cervical cancer. That kind of thing...
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Vatsyayana: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
IamEdun:
FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE!

We are indeed a flesh
With little fears
Between life and death
Is a moment to fear
In hope for the best
Despite the test
The terrible state
The bigger Pain
In tears and sorrow
She pleaded for help
From cradle to grave
The journey ended swiftly
Shukrah Mayowa Ahmed has gone on a journey
Without return

May Allah forgive you and grant you Jannah.

K'lorun f'orun ke #Mayowa; k'enire sunre!
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Linda ikeji olobo rirun and toyin killed her

Awon weyrey
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by tintingz(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Vatsyayana:

If I were her family I would sue Linda, Toyin & the other lady for negligent manslaughter. The chain of causation was broken when the fraud alert was raised. Thereby leading to the freezing her medical finances. Even Linda in her apology post confessed that she made an error by not enquiring indepthly into the matter. If I were their lawyer, I would sue Linda in a civil court & all the money she thinks she has she would use it to pay aggravated & special damages!!!
At least she apologized, not that I supported what she did but some people cannot swallow their errors.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vatsyayana:

[b]Negligent manslaughter?

Please there is nothing like that in civil cases. It's either one sues for negligence on a guardians part or manslaughter which will be a criminal offense.

I do not support whatever it is you people said Linda or the other actress did, but suing them on the grounds of negligence or manslaughter will hold nothing against them.

Linda was not part of the medical team in charge of Mayowa neither is she a member of her family so the question of negligence is null. Secondly manslaughter is no where near the issue as we cannot find in anywhere that Linda had in anyway made any attempt or action that led to the deceased' death.

If you want to sue them both, the family will have to prove that the news miss Linda broadcasted actually led to mayowa's death contradicting medical reports.

So you see it's not just easy to walk up to a lawyer and begin ask him to write a writ of Summons when the case you want to bring up has so many loop holes.

Linda can only be held liable for defaming the family of Mayowa and be made to pay for damages but she cannot be charged for the death of the deceased.

RIP to HER.
[/b]
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Vatsyayana: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

Please there is nothing like that in civil cases. It's either one sues for negligence on a guardians part or manslaughter which will be a criminal offense.

I do not support whatever it is you people said Linda or the other actress did, but suing them on the grounds of negligence or manslaughter will hold nothing against them.

Linda was not part of the medical team in charge of Mayowa neither is she a member of her family so the question of negligence is null. Secondly manslaughter is no where near the issue as we cannot find in anywhere that Linda had in anyway made any attempt or action that led to the deceased' death.

If you want to sue them both, the family will have to prove that the news miss Linda broadcasted actually led to mayowa's death contradicting medical reports.

So you see it's not just easy to walk up to a lawyer and begin ask him to write a writ of Summons when the case you want to bring up has so many loop holes.

Linda can only be held liable for defaming the family of Mayowa and be made to pay for damages but she cannot be charged for the death of the deceased.

RIP to HER.
[/b]

Who is this Barber?
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Organs(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
kennygee:

If she had a chance of survival, good. But she didn't. What doctor told them he or she could heal her with that amount of money?

Kay080: I just don't get it for some people, haven't you heard or seen so many cases where doctors say there are no chances of survival yet the person still survives and are living well
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Organs(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

RIP to HER.
[/b]

Naijaboiy: Are you a lawyer?? Well, you are wrong, Linda can be sued for her "fraud" alert accusation led to the media frenzy, the disclaimer by Toyin, and the freezing of the account which in turn led to the visa issuance palava to the Atlanta hospital, the delays and then the change in plans that led to the South Africa last minute alternative.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Organs(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
kennygee:
This Mayowa woman stood no chance with stage 4 cancer, isnt that what the doctors at LASU said? That there was no use, so what was the point of the fund raising?

Linda and Toyin did no wrong here.

You raise funds for people who have a chance of survival, but stage 4 cancer, she was going to die any ways.

Guess the family members will smile to the bank now.

Kennygee: Ol boy from your statement, one can say you came from a deep poverty ridden background... When i say poverty here, not just material poverty even ethical, mind, soul, etc poverty don dabaru your head finish, that is why you will think the family members are smiling to the bank with money now even though their beloved is gone. Case in point read about Steve Job's story, also, look at the life of IBB with all his stolen money and wealth and he cannot even get a local govt to nominate him or stand behind him for Presidency and broke ass Buhari was "repackaged" and presented by APC,,,, learn from these examples my broda and know clearly that character, integrity and sincerity will forever triumph over money.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Organs:

Kennygee: Ol boy from your statement, one can say you came from a deep poverty ridden background... When i say poverty here, not just material poverty even ethical, mind, soul, etc poverty don dabaru your head finish, that is why you will think the family members are smiling to the bank with money now even though their beloved is gone. Case in point read about Steve Job's story, also, look at the life of IBB with all his stolen money and wealth and he cannot even get a local govt to nominate him or stand behind him for Presidency and broke ass Buhari was "repackaged" and presented by APC,,,, learn from these examples my broda and know clearly that character, integrity and sincerity will forever triumph over money.

Not everyone can be as sentimental as you are. Insult me all u want, my opinion still stands, u can't change that.

Look who is talking about ethical and moral poverty.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by temeem: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Congrats to Toy in Aimakhu and Linda Ikeji. Their prayer is answered
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Organs(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
kennygee:

Not everyone can be as sentimental as you are. Insult me all u want, my opinion still stands, u can't change that.

Look who is talking about ethical and moral poverty.

Kennygee: Whats sentimental about what i wrote? I just stated the obvious. Seems you still did not get it so let me make the facts clearer for you:

1. This lady was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and chances of survival was immediate evacuation and access to medical treatment abroad. Source: docs revealed by the family. NoTE: The doctor that diagnosed stage 4 might be wrong also, NO Doctor can categorically rule out all possibilities, they can only infer based on their knowledge which could be limited depending on their training and experiences. So, you my friend is WRONG by concluding its a lost case because Dr's in a Lagos hospital said so.

2. You mentioned that the families will be smiling to the bank, that shows and i repeat your poverty ridden mindset whereby you are comparing $$ to the trauma, pain, (look at her before and after pics) and eventually loss and grief (she is now dead and not with us anymore) that the family is currently going through.

Conclusively, my broda, do not take it as an insult, instead understand that you are insensitive and even sound cruel by saying the family of people grieving are "smiling to the bank" . Lets all learn and grow.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by ochallo: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2016
kayo80:

I stopped visiting the blog after that scam news she posted on Mayowa. And she hasn't even apologized for the post sef.

How would you know if she apologizes when you've stopped visiting the blog. Because she has.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by kayo80(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
ochallo:

How would you know if she apologizes when you've stopped visiting the blog. Because she has.

Okay. That is better. I would try and search for the post where she apologized.
Re: #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed by Askmewhy(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2016
trishaben:

it is when the cancer has spread to other organs other than where it originated. e.g she had ovarian cancer then it spead to mayb her lungs liver brain e.t.c

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.