Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hadiza Oil And Gas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hadiza Oil And Gas (1259 Views)

Hadiza Oil Scam Alert / Photos:Son Of Borno Billionaire Alhaji Indimi & Hadiza Sheriff Set To Wed Jan 14 / Dangote Shifts Focus From Cement To Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Oil And Gas by fokudas: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Does anyone know anything about HADIZA OIL AND GAS. I made an investment into this biz that has turn out to be a nightmare. I will send in details tomorrow. The #150,000 I invested has suddenly become mirage as I can no longer reach the ever active and business friendly line prior to my expected ROI. If this is a scam I am ready to expose the principal culprit via this platform so that others will not fall victim. Expect my details tomorrow!
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by frisky2good(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
What's their address?
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by millhouse: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Can anything good come from Nazareth?
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by fokudas: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Please I don't know how to make this post appear on the real nairaland page where anyone that open nairaland can see it. That is why I have not been able to bring up all the details about the investment I made in the Hadiza Oil and Gas, because I want all to know and be appear so that people will not blindly fall victim.
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by Sussan20: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
I honestly don't know why people just decide to talk rubbish, one day people will call there own mums fake.. Pls unless it's another Hadiza oil and gas and not the one that I know, if it is it then mr focudas you are a born liar. HADIZA oil and gas is a reputable establishment and if I am not a living witness I would have believed this lies, please change my dear friend and stop the lies. shocked
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by Sussan20: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na wa for human beings sef
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by Tyche(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hadiza Oil and gas? I laugh in ikwere
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by soja65: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2016
The so called Hadiza Oil is a first class fraud perpetrated surprisingly by a female. Please don't be deceived by any counter arguments in favour of this criminals. The person replying and trying to praise the 'company is obviously the same person behind it and only using another name. I was a victim too. After collecting your money,all phones and Facebook accounts will be off for a season and when it is assumed that you have calmed down,the business then resurrect.
The office address given is fake and no way to trace anybody. Please don't fall victim !

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by cocoaempire: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
I made an investment with. Hadiza oil ... And when it's time for them to pay my ROI, I can't seem to. Reach them any more... Please what's happening... Its like that hadiza oil investment stuff is a scam... I have details too.. I did 200k ROI with them.
Re: Hadiza Oil And Gas by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who we go believe now

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? / Panic Rising As Mmm Nigeria Freeze Marvo. / Using Maxboulty Account And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.