Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? (1257 Views)

Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello everybody,
Many a time,I have heard whispers about making money via posting ads on one's social page(s), is this really true??
I surf the web 24/7 and want to channel that energy towards making something at least,while I'm online.
Can any kind hearted individual please help me out?? Thanks in anticipation..

P.S- MMM,oriflame,helping hands,bitcoin,e-book people,I beg you all in the name of what/who you hold dearly, steer clear of this thread!
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by alist(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jadeite:
Hello everybody,
Many a time,I have heard whispers about making money via posting ads on one's social page(s), is this really true??
I surf the web 24/7 and want to channel that energy towards making something at least,while I'm online.
Can any kind hearted individual please help me out?? Thanks in anticipation..

P.S- MMM,oriflame,helping hands,bitcoin,e-book people,I beg you all in the name of what/who you hold dearly, steer clear of this thread!
yes you can but firstly you most have goods intend to sell or service you intend to render. Social media then gives you the reach.
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
How will u make money by just posting ads without any product or services to offer? Smh!!! You also mention bitcoin to stay clear, do you know what bitcoin is at all?
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2016
polymathic:
How will u make money by just posting ads without any product or services to offer? Smh!!! You also mention bitcoin to stay clear, do you know what bitcoin is at all?

Oga,thank you for your input, howevrr you do not have to sound rash..I never did understand the bitcoin,it confuses me..I asked for help not criticism..
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jadeite:

Oga,thank you for your input, howevrr you do not have to sound rash..I never did understand the bitcoin,it confuses me..I asked for help not criticism..
i'm sorry if i sound harsh.... but you can google wingsplay and mylikes.com to see if that helps your question..
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2016
polymathic:
i'm sorry if i sound harsh.... but you can google wingsplay and mylikes.com to see if that helps your question..

Thank you very much!! I'd look into them.. If you can tell me more about the Bitcoin,I'd be very glad..Thank you.
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jadeite:

Thank you very much!! I'd look into them.. If you can tell me more about the Bitcoin,I'd be very glad..Thank you.
Bitcoin is just digital currency... no biggie about it.. u can google more abt it
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by morzook(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
i relied solely on facebook ads to sell products for over two years and it yielded massive results. the problem now is the exchange rate. it is too expensive and it will eat deep into your profit. it all depends on what you want to sell tho
Re: Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? by TrozadoS: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Definitely you can if you are advertising on Facebook by posting your referral link. You will receive tons of people who will join you when your advertising about Bitcoins. The value is rising right now and this is your chance.

Try to register with Paxful to become one of their Affiliates and post your referral link

Here's How

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snZNyBYUs0

(1) (Reply)

Zoe A16 Clipper Blade Sharpening/honing Machines / IMAGINE!!! This Family Is Richer Than The 8 World's Richest People Combined / Femi Otedola And Folorunsho Alakija Dancing At Danjuma's 65th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.