Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 (750 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
I see multitudes of church goers, but very few true Christians.

Majority of church goers don't know what is Christianity.
They are mistaking going to church for Christianity.

Going to church does not make anyone a Christian, but obeying God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

They love playing "Church".
They want to be seen as "Christians".

Majority of Nigerians claiming to be Christians are closer to Satan than Almighty God.

As Jesus Christ said, by their fruits you shall know them.
Their characters show their true nature.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by ladyF(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by omogidi234(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wonderful observation.
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by twosquare(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:

Going to church does not make anyone a Christian, but obeying God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Majority of Nigerians claiming to be Christians are closer to Satan than Almighty God.

Orikinla , who don do you shege? grin
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by Poorboy: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:

I dedicate this thread to the dog named "Buhari"
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by thesicilian: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
I opened this thread with anger, my intention was to come and attack you for saying all the plenty Christians in Nigeria are less than just 100,000!
But after reading through...
All I can say is well done!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by HCpaul(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
thesicilian:
I opened this thread with anger, my intention was to come and attack you for saying all the plenty Christians in Nigeria are less than just 100,000!
But after reading through...
All I can say is well done!

His observation is quite ok but I think that they are still more than 100,000.
Their are fervent Christians out there that doesn't play with their denominational doctrines and the commandments encapsulated in the Bible.
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by thesicilian: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
HCpaul:

His observation is quite ok but I think that they are still more than 100,000.
Their are fervent Christians out there that doesn't play with their denominational doctrines and the commandments encapsulated in the Bible.
You may be right. But I'll be surprised if the number is even near that 100,000
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by simplex2: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
So out of over 50mil Christians in Nigeria, only about 100k will make heaven?
That's interesting, unfortunately they are not welcomed in hell because theres no space left, we agnostics and atheists have already booked all the spaces.

We'll just give them matches, firewood and fuel to go start their own hell fire somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by hakunajay(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
simplex2:
So out of over 50mil Christians in Nigeria, only about 100k will make heaven?
That's interesting, unfortunately they are not welcomed in hell because theres no space left, we agnostics and atheists have already booked all the spaces.

We'll just give them matches, firewood and fuel to go start their own hell fire somewhere else.

Thank God you know where you'll end up, so you won't say you were not aware or told. But I'll advise you to try and make heaven by turning a new leaf cos God still loves you dearly...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by EyeHateGod: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Christianity Is Peganism Face It!!
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by simplex2: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
hakunajay:

Thank God you know where you'll end up, so you won't say you were not aware or told. But I'll advise you to try and make heaven by turning a new leaf cos God still loves you dearly...

Hian! Na by force to go heaven ni? You should be concerned if you are among the 100k and you are here trying to scope me into your imaginative heaven.

As per your God and his love, tell him to say 'hi'. Once he does, I'll start lobbying for a room self-con in heaven. Until then, leave me and my mansion in hell.
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by otemanuduno: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Orikinla:

You are right at the bolded. Christians are worshipping yahweh(satan).
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by hakunajay(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2016
simplex2:

Hian! Na by force to go heaven ni? You should be concerned if you are among the 100k and you are here trying to scope me into your imaginative heaven.

As per your God and his love, tell him to say 'hi'. Once he does, I'll start lobbying for a room self-con in heaven. Until then, leave me and my mansion in hell.

He'll meet with you soon...
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by simplex2: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2016
hakunajay:

He'll meet with you soon...

Lol...started hearing that since I was 12. I believe that's what they keep telling you too thereby puffing up your hope/faith.

Tell me, how many times has he said hi?
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by hakunajay(m): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2016
simplex2:

Lol...started hearing that since I was 12. I believe that's what they keep telling you too thereby puffing up your hope/faith.

Tell me, how many times has he said hi?

To me?
Re: I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 by HCpaul(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
hakunajay:

It pains me when Christians disguised uncertainty as certainty, superstition as fact and fallible truth as an infallible one.

You confidently speaks about heaven and hell as if they are even real in the first place.

If you happens to be god, will you burn your creature in hell? Definitely not. Then why defending the lies you grew up been told? Why?

Don't let the fear of hell intimidate you while you live.

Be bold!

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right / The Problem Of The Big Bang Theory / My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.