Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,752 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

You Exist Because God Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Exist Because God Loves You (536 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Atheists!!! God Loves You. / If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016

By Harold Klemp

Q: My grandmother passed away recently. I need a way to not be sad yet always have her with me. I don’t want to have to think about her passing away. Can you write back to me about this?

A: In our home, Mother had a plaque on the wall that simply said, “Time heals all wounds.” And it does. It’s likely that you can see the same about your feelings now about your grandmother passing away several months ago.

There is no quick, easy answer about how to overcome the pain of separation from a loved one. But, before long, the pain does get less. Often it goes completely away.

Life offers all of us an unending chain of joy and sorrow. Know that everything is in its rightful place, that a door opens for every one that is shut. Love who you are, what you do, and those who are dear to you. Don’t ever take your family for granted.

I wish I had some great wisdom to give you. The closest anyone can come is to say, “You exist because God loves you.” There is wonder and beauty in that.

Excerpted from A Modern Prophet Answers Your Key Questions about Life, Book 2.

https://eckankarblog.org/2015/10/you-exist-because-god-loves-you/

1 Like

Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
"The law which all seek to know is the great principle of life. Its simplicity is amazing for it is summed up in the statement: Soul exists because God loves It. In other words, all life exists because God so wills it. This is the very foundation of life, the whole of the philosophy of Eckankar. There is nothing more and nothing less. All life is built upon this basic principle of God. If Soul did not exist, there would be no life anywhere on earth or on any of the planets, nor on the various and many planes throughout the universe of God."

~ The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by jom28gy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
BetterChurch:
"The law which all seek to know is the great principle of life. Its simplicity is amazing for it is summed up in the statement: Soul exists because God loves It. In other words, all life exists because God so wills it. This is the very foundation of life, the whole of the philosophy of Eckankar. There is nothing more and nothing
less. All life is built upon this basic principle of God. If Soul did not exist, there would be no life anywhere on earth or on any of the planets, nor on the various and many planes throughout the universe of God."

~ The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
in the beliefs of eckankar, how can one realized his Good given destiny?
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by jom28gy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
BetterChurch:
"The law which all seek to know is the great principle of life. Its simplicity is amazing for it is summed up in the statement: Soul exists because God loves It. In other words, all life exists because God so wills it. This is the very foundation of life, the whole of the philosophy of Eckankar. There is nothing more and nothing
less. All life is built upon this basic principle of God. If Soul did not exist, there would be no life anywhere on earth or on any of the planets, nor on the various and many planes throughout the universe of God."

~ The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
in the beliefs of eckankar, how can one realized his Good given destiny
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
jom28gy:
in the beliefs of eckankar, how can one realized his Good given destiny

By spiritually purifying oneself. And the best way of achieving this purity of mind is by constant practice of the Holy Name of God, HU. The HU app is available in play store for this reason. See HearHU.org for more information. Thank you jom28gy
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by jom28gy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
BetterChurch:

By spiritually purifying oneself. And the best way of achieving this purity of mind is by constant practice of the Holy Name of God, HU. The HU app is available in play store for this reason. See HearHU.org for more information. Thank you jom28gy
ok
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by mmsen: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2019
There are children who were born as a result of rape. Is that "god's love" too?
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
mmsen:
There are children who were born as a result of rape. Is that "god's love" too?

Yes
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
"When the chela asks from whence do we come? Why do we live? Where shall we find peace, happiness, and rest in the end? What has command over my life to give me happiness or misery? Then the law of God states that “Soul has existence because God wills it.” Thus, God loves all life so dearly that It allows Soul to exist. If It did not love life, there would be no life-forms in this universe and all would be barren. Time, space, law, chance, matter, primitive energy, and intelligence are only the effects of God’s love for life, and only exist to serve Soul in Its journey to find liberation and freedom."

~The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
"Every Soul is the spiritual spark of God invested in a physical body. The body does not have to die for Soul to reach the spiritual universe during the time that It resides upon earth. Man does not have to become anything other than what he is in order to have divine guidance, divine protection, divine wisdom, and divine understanding through the Living ECK Master. He must recognize only that God is and that he himself, as Soul, also is."

~The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: You Exist Because God Loves You by BetterChurch: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
“Those who follow the ECK take nothing for granted, for they must prove it for
themselves. Only then will they know that God so loved them that He sent a Living ECK Master to bring Souls home to Him,” Gopal Das said, repeating the
words from the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad.
"
~The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 26/08/16 / Heavenly Vision / I Come in Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.