Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (1512 Views)

Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect / 14 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Clubbing At Quilox / 15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Used An ATM In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
1.When hair decides to grow everywhere else on your body except your chin.

Is it fair?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
when you go to the salon and your barber shaves off the 3 strands you’ve been managing.

See this bastard.

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by finalboss1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
lols...lmao ...cnt stpp laughing ...hahahahahahahaha...yo made my night
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
you, rubbing methylated spirit and indian hemp on your chin like:

Baba God, do it for your son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ehizzybaba(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol...
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
our face, whenever you see a Gillette ad on TV.

Stop the torture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
when you see an Igbo babe that has more hair on her chin than you.

Hello from the other side!!!

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
how you look at men that actually have and decide to shave it off:

negodu this guy?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by medexico(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lool so funny and true

Now I got my beards , it may not be too much but I love it!

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
what your chin looks like if you decide to go months without shaving:

why do bad things happen to good people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2016
you, remembering all the lies your Biology teacher told you about puberty.

Where is the facial hair you promised?

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by bentlywills(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
The struggle is real bro' shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2016
whn the only hair growing on your face is just a useless moustache.

Who sent you?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
when your hair finally decides to start growing on your chin but it now refuses to join your sideburns.

What is now the point, biko?

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ElDaIllest(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
culled from http://zikoko.com/list/struggles-youll-understand-beard-just-refused-connect/ Edakun EPP me move it to the permanent site biko dani1luv,Ben13,lalasticlala
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by ShakurM(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
My beards grows like grass

Op, May the beard be with you grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Mrbigman2: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Di guy is seriously. Lol.

Tell Obama make him come make I gum some beards give am.

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Am not a hairy guy so i strictly warned my barber never to touch my chin or.....him must grow am back right there (don't wanna be lookin like a 14yrs old boi) grin
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by umehmj(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Lol. still managing my scarcely populated goatee.

still dreaming that one day a miracle will happen with the sideburns

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by EniHolar(f): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Lemme add mine cheesy

When the beards finally decide to cooperate with you after your mates are tired of theirs.

You'll be like 'Don't you know life begins @ 40?'

1 Like

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Deejay777(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2016
So so funi,i dnt av nd m nt searching
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by bamirotola: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Lmaoooo
Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Lastking147(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Rate Mine
On a scale of 10

Re: Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect by Mykelpato(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Make I just Park here

(1) (Reply)

Lol: Only In Nigeria, (pic) / Which One Is A Sin? / Download Mark Angel Comedy – Longer Throat (episode 101)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.