Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,062 members, 7,821,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike (541 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by nkeiru2005: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2009
Let us keep praying, by d special grace of God d strike will soon be over. With d help of Oshiomhole and Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF). Pls other reputable organization should pls join in dis fight, 4 d benefit of our children, brothers, sisters, friends…. etc and our country’s education system.
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by candylips(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2009
Oshiomhole no get time for such
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by nkeiru2005: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
him get, they they are on it.
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by lambalamb(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
I cant believe it! u guyz still think Oshiomole is the answer to this unceasing ASUU strike? for Christ sake Oshiomole is no longer a unionist but a politician. Even he refuse to pay the teachers in his state! And N.U.T Edo state is waging war against him.

NA GOD GO HELP US OH!
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by fosbiggy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
You guys are obviously out of tune with events. Ur bias minds have blinded you from the truth. That he refuses to pay TSS in His state, is it your problem? Your problem is ASUU and FG , atleast he has got them back to the negotiation table, its positive dont you think?We should just Pray for God to use him to get the FG to sign what ASUU demands and lets get back to school instead of being antagonistic.
He has got myriads of problem to settle in his State, he could have easily said NO, but he chose otherwise, just for our sake, As far as i am concerned he his still my Hero and will get us there, Politician or not!
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by andyjell01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
It seems this latest talk did not produce anytin.If wat i heard in the news this evenin is anytin to go by.It was said that the national chairman of ASUU was called to know the outcome of the meetin wit d edo state governor,but he said he was not aware of any meetin wit the govt team.Men dat one fear me o.
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by mayjovial: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2009
you guys should stop spreading rumours that edo state teachers are on strike because of non payment of salary. I am in edo state and the issue at hand is that Oshiomhole wants to put an end to merging in schools where they have sch 1, 2, 3, 4 all in one school to enable effective teaching. It was for this that the principals of these school decided to protest.

Mr Oshiomhole needs to be commended for tying to amend what what been destroyed by past governors of Edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole, Moves To End ASUU Strike by nkeiru2005: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ mayjovial

pls tell dem i guess dey d'nt kn. messiah come 4rm d houes of d worst sinner. all our pray should be let it work out. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Fall 2010 Students: Post Ur Views Here / Boarding Network Vsetaki Is Good Or Debauchery? / Admission Admission Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.