Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts (44226 Views)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by DankemzI(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2016
With Anchor Insurance
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by aleniboro(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Where is the breast?
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Is this not the bingo who literally chewed a chunk off her colleague's flesh last year? If I remember correctly part of her disgrace was unfiltered pictures of her made public. These pictures posted here na heavy photoshop, filtering plus packaging -- upclose she looks no different from someone's malnourished house girl.
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Spells(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2016
If she like make she insure her life IDGAF.. Na the op I blame self
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by realbitez(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2016
This 20 naira omo na it dey call breast
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by jordinsparkles(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2016
Mumu
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Becina(f): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2016
OK. Tanchu

Neeeeeeeeexxt!
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by free2ryhme: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2016
na her pot of agbo be dat
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by rhektor(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Ouucchh!!!
K.O!
jejemanito:

Her Heroes Have Fallen
Her Make Up Is Nauseating
Her Words, Vague And Empty

Everything About This Girl Radiates Stvpidity

Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by VictorRomanov: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2016
this is what you get when your boobs is all what to have to offer to humankind...

Me go insure my brain....
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Appareil(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Silly! When the enemy takes hold of you, you do and say foolish things without realising your depth.
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by iaminspired: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin

I checked her name and am not surprised she from

YEAST

Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by olimaintain(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
foolishness at its peak ......overrated boobs
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by kayowalemi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can help u insure it
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by cutechi(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nawa oooooo
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Apoztl3(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
We have noticed you woman... Sebi u're happy now.... Mtcheeeew
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by 900warriorz: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her breast be like the movie..

''OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN''

#Animal...who cares about your boobs wey be like fried egg! angry
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by 900warriorz: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her breast be like the movie..

''OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN''

#Animal...who cares about your boobs wey be like fried egg! angry
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by chaiks: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
When I'll these girls learn that they lead men to sin. All is vanity. One should think of life after.
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Xtanixlax(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her breast tho...

humble down to earth and av low self esteem
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Xtanixlax(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Her breast tho...

humble...
down to earth...
and av low self esteem
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Tumm(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Carry your breasst go jare... cheesy grin

We dey squeeze breasst like say na Amala we dey squeeze..Breaasts wen fine pass your own sef.. cheesy
grin

I nova see wia dem dey SQUEEZE amala before
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by obontami: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Small Boobs
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by kingkhaleed: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
where is my vaseline, or i show use aboniki
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by joseph1832(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope she's aware when she starts breast feeding her precious breast will obey the law of gravity with immediate alacrity.
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by idesylvester(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
She say na her breast she value pass... her pucci na cheap thing... u can get it 4 #200(naira)... she b mumu volume 1
Alhajipablo:
What of her pucci, She go insure dat too?

1 Like

Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by jaey(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
condomuser:
So wat will be the insurance payout condition.

Probably, in case your breasts got hit by Dangote truck ?

Nice question. ..

And it's not impossible because the way an insurance company I know pays Dangote claims eh. It's really alarming, his drivers just go about hitting anything.
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Nmaglit: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please has anybody seen this lady before in nollywood movie if yes share d tittle if no hit LIKE because hv no come in contact with any of her movie
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by AliJohn(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wia is d breast...........
Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
no dat cant be insured is like asking for a miracle from an agbo seller...huh..na pucci wey d speedometer don cut like area boys bicycle clutch and brake u want make dem insuresee d bweasts sef na mary kay she take give am kuffing..dem dey call am shading..after dat shade commot na gallery of stretch marks u go see..u sef go think say na indomie dem pour ontop that bweasts..
Alhajipablo:
What of her pucci, She go insure dat too?

1 Like

Re: Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts by LawrenceUMS: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Replies Sexy Lady Who Attached His Name To Her Hot Photo / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.