Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) (939 Views)

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by vinmore12: 5:13am On Aug 22, 2016
having problems in the bedroom(mms) minute man syndrome ejaculation. i won't last long at all.... what should i do or take for my premature ejaculating (rapid orgasms) causes. i need some kind of male climax control treatment to last longer.

www.randomhealth.com

TRY; The start-stop male premature ejaculation climax control method consists of the partner starting and stopping penis stimulation prior to ejaculating. The series of premature ejaculation for men exercises progresses to intercourse and over a period of weeks to gradually increasing ejakulatory control. If that doesen't work for you, try some desensitizing spray to the penis treatment cure to last longer.
Scientific evidence indicates that increasing the amount of serotonin to the central nervous system through the use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's) appears to increase the latency or period of time from penetration to ejaculation.

There is now a new natural herbal aphrodisiac remedy that provides natural serotonin precursors and nutrients to speed up the chemical reaction in the brain allowing more serotonin to be formed and available for use by the body while simultaneously delivering safe and effective herbal antidepressants. And, does not dull tactile sensation in the penis.

Related Too Soon and Fast Climax, Prolong Stamina Disorders Causes Posts[b][/b]

PE Treatments
> Dapoxetine Medication> Pro Solution Pills
> Desensitizer Spray
> Anaesthetic cream

Cannot hold ejaculation load, loss endurance stamina!
He can not seem to hold ejaculation load back for more than a few minutes. I am left just lying there completely unsatisfied!

I've been suffering with rapid ejaculation (climax) for all of my sexual being.
Not one doctor has found or can tell me how to fix my problem. Now after 15 years of marriage my wife and I are beginning to fall apart. Partly because I'm loosing my mind over this issue and she has stopped having sex with me. Who or where do I turn? I'm alone in the world with no one to help or even want to deal with this MENS ISSUE

I tend to climax sooner than I wish.
I like using a penile desensitizing spray that make me lasts longer when...

Premature Ejaculation after achieving erection, need stamina performance...
I've read that the average premature man takes 2 minutes. I'm literally less than half that.

For Complete Article
Visit: www.randomhealth.com

1 Like

Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by mazzythralw: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2016
this is really awsome
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by mazzythralw: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2016
quite helpful
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by emilko: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2016
it really fells bad when a man cannot last when having sex
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by emilko: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2016
tnk God for remedies oooooo
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by vinmore12: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2016
hope this article is helpful @ emilko?
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by vinmore12: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2016
thank God for 21st century, before we thought that men dysfunction cannot be treated
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by emilko: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2016
yea thats right my dera
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by mazzythralw: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by mazzythralw: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2016
sometime all this tins are lies
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by ihemegift1(f): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
thats patetic
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by virgintoy: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
what about girls, does it happen to the,?
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by virgintoy: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
really amazing
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by loverboy34: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
what are you even saying @ virgintoy
Re: Having Problems In The Bedroom? Minute Man Syndrome expulsion,(must Read) by ibietela2(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2016
I am taking actions against you.

right now am reporting you to Google then your domain registrar

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Five Benefits Of Glutathione In Rheumatoid Arthritis / 13 Hidden Signs That Tell You Are Suffering From Depression / Fruits Ripened With Carbide Can Cause Heart, Kidney And Liver Failure - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.