Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account (3650 Views)

How I Created An Approved Adsense Account For My Indian Client On Fiverr / I Want To Buy An Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account / Nigeria Fully Approved Google Adsense Account For Sell [ONE ACCAVAILABLE NOW ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Getting Google Adsense approval is currently the biggest challenge for every blogger wishing to monetize his/her blog content using Adsense program.

It is becoming a big challenge day by day as many people are trying to apply for the Adsense program and Google is taking too much caution due to availability of many fraudsters.

Well many people try applying for the Adsense program and their accounts end up being disapproved most of the time.

When Google disapproves your application they always give a reason behind its disapproval and encourage applicants to improve on the specified areas.

Many try to improve and resubmit their applications. Very few manage to get the approval and few are denied and end up giving up on trying again.

After being disapproved many times by Adsense team, losing hope is always the only option to many and this leads to a desperate decision of buying an already approved adsense account.

If you got disapproved by Google for any reason then it should tell you that you are not legible to use their program.

The decision to buy an already approved adsense account is not the best option. Here is why.

1) Your name may be banned for life:

Fooling around with Google Adsense team should be the last thing you should be thinking of doing. It can only take at least 5 minutes for the Google Adsense team to detect a duplicate application from the same application of the same applicant.

If your first account was disapproved or banned for a any certain reason and you try to use a bought account, remember you will still give your account details and address and that will enable Adsense to trace that you are the previous person whose account was banned or disapproved and they may ban your name completely and you will never be in a position to apply for Google Adsense again.

2) The Bought account will soon be banned:

Even if you bought a fully approved account and even after submitting your details and its still working, don’t be assured that the account can last for a long time without being detected of fraud by the Adsense team.

I have heard some cases of people complaining that they got a fully approved account and worked only for 10 days and later approved.

After approval it doesn’t mean that the Adsense team is always busy elsewhere with other jobs. They closely monitor on their publishers accounts.

So if your account was banned after 10 days I guess you would not go chasing around for the one who sold you the account.

3) Many Adsense account sellers are always a scam:

If you have ever come across this people who claim to sell adsense accounts on the internet, you can bear me witness that no one reveals their identity or location.

There are many fake account sellers around since they know there are many people out there hunting for Google Adsense approval.

It is obvious they always ask for payment before they offer you the account you are looking for.

When you make the payment many of them get offline and they ban you from the medium of communication you are using and you are left to wait for nothing.

People should watch out on this. Am not saying that adsense account sellers are all scammers but most of them are but even the legit ones is still not worth buying from them since there is no guarantee you will keep the account for a long time without being banned.

If you get disapproved or banned by Google Adsense there are many Google Adsense alternatives you could tryout and see which could work best for you.

Otherwise playing around with Google Adsense team is totally a waste if time for there will be no benefit in the long run.

PS: Blog traffic tutorial on how to get 30k and above unique visitors sold at a moderate price.
Not bots but Real humans.

Whatsapp » 08102906262
Gmail » PintechyTeam@gmail.com
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Still at a moderate price.... Okay
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Still at a moderate price.... Okay
Yeap..
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Goldenokey(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for Sharing! So how do I get approved then? IM A VICTIM.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
very important info
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Brightgem(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mrsparrow how much is this affordable price? plus nice post.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Brightgem:
Mrsparrow how much is this affordable price? plus nice post.
At this time,the price is just at N5000
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Saaltechs: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
how can you guarantee the 30k visits,show some pics and prove yourself
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Saaltechs:
how can you guarantee the 30k visits,show some pics and prove yourself
Dear Saaltechs
The 30k visits is even small.
The only thing needed in this is hardwork and strength thou!

And I don't even have time to start explaining what I know is true!

If you can check,its been long I published this thread and I've gotten some enough sales.

If you won't believe,don't bother okay?
Re: Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account by toscairo360: 11:58am On May 25, 2020
I need uk, US or naija verifies Adsense to buy. Chat me if you have any. 07039599559

(1) (Reply)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / I Want To Build My Website! Help! / Does Niche Blogging Has Anything To Do With Seo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.