Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Need wholesale suppliers (Shoes and Dress) for a female boutique in Ibadan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need wholesale suppliers (Shoes and Dress) for a female boutique in Ibadan. (1825 Views)

A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / What Are The Things I Need To Start A Clothing Boutique Shop? / I Need Wholesale Of Avon Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need wholesale suppliers (Shoes and Dress) for a female boutique in Ibadan. by abdultobz: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Trying to stock up a boutique asap. Need supplies for dresses, crop tops, trousers, blazers etc. Given the location of the boutique and the target market, pricing is key. In other words, rock bottom pricing is desired and items should be of at least moderate quality. Heads up: Preferably Vietnam, UK and China in that order. Kindly get in touch via whatsapp (09033966444) .
Pls note the keyword here "Wholesale" and not retail pricing. No point wasting time discussing prices that won't fly. Highly competitive pricing is desired.

Struggling to sell your female stuff that can fit into a boutique? Can help you display in the new boutique. Get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset / Beware Of ATM Fraudsters, My Reply To One. / This Free Guide Made An Ordinary Student From Lagos $200 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.