Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 (13322 Views)

Suspend All Admission Processing For Now:oau NASU Chairman Officers / Jamb Suspends All Admission Matters / Unilorin: Scam Alert To All Admission Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Too easy to be true, look like fraud to me.
Its true. I have 2 friends who went through that.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Tobitrueman(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

Now a days in Nigeria we re afraid of everythin . Even the truth itself is suspicious to us.

Said what's on my mind
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by klazey007: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Am not saying IJMB is not real wat i mean is ijmbdivinehelp.com is ridiculous to me to register goto www.ijmbeportal.com for registration in any centre nationwide
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by ExplicitContent: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
klazey007:
Am not saying IJMB is not real wat i mean is ijmbdivinehelp.com is ridiculous to me to register goto www.ijmbeportal.com for registration in any centre nationwide

Don't be evil! Don't wreck/destroy another man's business to promote/build yours..
Anybody can run a centre so long your centre is fully registered/affiliated to the headbase in ABU,Zaria.. or connected/affiliated with a centre which is already established!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by shakrullah(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2016
henrylowe:
I have never believed in this but I think I now have a clear idea of this. Will show it to a brother
I finished IJMB February this year. Now hunting admission via direct entry
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by addyrocker: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello , Please tell me what is the good news for us. I am looking for admission in better education.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Mharthings(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
it's not that bad tho', i did the programme last year at Ibadan but it wasn't encouraging for science student, instead of this, go for pre degree or jupep its more guaranteed
Also, it does not allow admissions into top colleges like UI, oau and co, they would rather pick a jupep or Cambridge student but do your research widely and vast, mine is outta experience.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by padiremz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
N190K For IJMB Lols They say the Best is expensive but come on... Must it be TOOOOO Much.... Run IJMB A Level Program with us here in Ilorin for just N165K.... Guaranteed ADMISSION TO 200 level your CHOICE SCHOOL AND COURSE...
For more info contact Mr Paddy on Whatsapp 09024739566... Let's help make your dreams come true...
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by managerbash(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
ezra1990:
wats d fucking gudnews bout this?y don't they just tell dem d damn truth dat there are no fucking jobs.....they should just go n acquire skills n establish,get d cash n later go to school in a grander style..... except for those born with golden spoon instead of wasting fruitful years n still come doing d same thing in a painful way.just thinking aloud.All they see n care about is d money from d ignoramus shikina.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by smartograpy(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Ijmb or what is it called are making money out of gullible and unserious students.The chance to secure admission true ijmb is thin morethan a stick of broom
why cant you study and pass your jamb and post utme screening? Rather than wasting a whooping sum of almost 300 thousand to pass the exams you are likely to bribe the examinars
honestly,ijmb is for those who want to pass the backdoor to gain admission
take a look at it likethis a university is going to admit its student with post utme and remidial so where is the chance to admit students with ijmb
so it is advisable to study hard and secure admission through post utme rather than going for for ijmb a university is not under any obligation to admits students through ijmb even if you have a high score

so the choice is yours,the ball is inside your court,make hay while the sun shines
moreover that is not the registraction portal for ijmb,it is obvious that this op is a SCAMMER
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by smartograpy(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
ezra1990:
wats d fucking gudnews bout this?y don't they just tell dem d damn truth dat there are no fucking jobs.....they should just go n acquire skills n establish,get d cash n later go to school in a grander style..... except for those born with golden spoon instead of wasting fruitful years n still come doing d same thing in a painful way.just thinking aloud.All they see n care about is d money from d ignoramus shikina.
you have spoken according to your ignorance keep it up.so you are suggesting that we should go and learn skill rather than schooling.for your information pple are graduating and geting jobs.you can go and learn shoe shine and shine my shoe after i graduate from school

mumu boy
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Rasnotes: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Indiajobzs is best place to seek out Bank job notifications and Govt Jobs Notification details, any Exam Details, collect hall tickets and additionally Exam Results with straightforward of process. Indiajobzs providing steering for your bright future. we offer current affairs, Reviews, Complete study materials for Banks Jobs and Govt Jobs Preparation. we have a tendency to additionally providing Exam Hall Tickets for any competitive Exams and additionally we have a tendency to provide you with results throughout the Bharat.

Some of the categories that provided by IndiaJobzs:

1. Govt Job Notifications
2. Bank Job Notifications
3. Walk-Ins
4. Exam Hall Tickets
5. Job Reviews
6. Exam Results
7. Bank Study Materials
8. Govt Job Materials
9. Previous Exam Papers
10. Current affairs

Please Visit:http://www.rasnotes.com/
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by ivordee: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Visit www.ijmbe.org.ng for more information and how to apply for the programme

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Educore: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016

Have you been trying to secure admission to study in any university of your choice?
Here is the chance for you! With our IJMB programme, you can legally gain admission into 200 level of any Nigerian university (Federal, State or private) with ease. This programme is approved for Direct-Entry admission into 200 level by the Nigerian University Council (NUC). You can also confirm in section4:2 of Jamb brochure.
No Jamb UTME required, and the fees are very low and affordable with option to pay gradually for 9months.

You can apply for Jamb UTME and at the same time still use IJMB to seek admission.
With IJMB, you have options to apply into many institutions and your IJMB certificate does not expire.

Registration is ongoing at our various study centers. Don't waste another year. Join your mates in the university.
Apply today.

Registration for IJMB 2016 Academic session is ongoing and registration closes soon. Register with us today. Application is N8,500.

Beware of scam!!! who claim to be IJMB registration body or official website, IJMB Zaria DO NOT have any official website representing it online. Thus Educore Nigeria helps individuals who desires to participate in the IJMB register for the programme in all IJMB accredited centers nationwide. Educore Nigeria will not be responsible for the victimization of anyone who do not register for this programme with us.

Knidly Visit www.EducoreNigeria.com For details on IJMB[b]

IJMB REGISTRATION | HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB | IJMB STUDY CENTERS | IJMB TEXT BOOKS | IJMB PAST QUESTIONS
[/b]

Educore Nigeria is a registered establishment designed to help every Nigerian youth seeking admission into university achieve their aim.
Visist www.EducoreNigeria.com

08166616847 admin@Educorenigeria.com

1 Share

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
https://www.middlestateeducation.com This is an online approved center that caters for all your needs, check it out today and thank me later
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by megabeatsonline: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Exam fever wahala. You wanna break free? read this genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/08/six-steps-to-overcome-examination.html?m=1
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by microben4luv(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
hey friends, i discovered this online website of a school in usa that offer admission to international students with low tuition fee Is to provide low cost top quality, transferable, academically accredited equivalent, general education courses for international students in the USA, is a fully online, interactive learning experience built upon authoritative Cengage Learning content. By combining readings, multimedia, activities, and assessments into a singular learning path, MindTap elevates learning by providing real-world application to better engage students. checkout here: www. middlestateeducation .com/
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by grammy: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi guys,

If you are planning or interested in studying in Finland, then you should check out comprehensive information about how to apply for both undergraduate and masters degree programs on this blog

www.studyinfinlandfree..com

I am gathered all the information needed to apply for admission on this blog, note that there are no tuition fees in Finland for most programs, normally all university studies are free, but recently some universities are beginning to introduce fees.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by idris01(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2016
IJMB ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAM 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSION IN PROGRESS

DO YOU KNOW? THE IJMB ALLOWS YOU TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN THE UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB (UTME).

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF IJMB?
Many candidates are ignorant of this great program that each time they hear about it, they jump into conclusion that they are about to be scammed or defrauded, unknown to them that there are different routes to one's destination in life.

For more information, you can call us on the following numbers:

WhatsApp: +2348026248258

[plus: see us for admission-related issues in Polytechnic Ibadab]
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by kosam(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Post utme!! Post utme!! Post utme! !

Message for the Prospective students ......pls help the management pass this information to relevant users.

Hello my prospective Funabite. .
any enquiries related to the recent update on the screening exercise released on the school postal contact any of our valued staffs!
Pls Call...
08167721108 whatsapp

Post utme!! Post utme!! Post utme! !

Message for the Prospective students ......pls help the management pass this information to relevant users.

Hello my prospective Funabite. . Here comes another Great Opportunity for You..

We assume most of our prospective student will be stranded getting accommodation towards d upcoming screening Exercise.

Guess what ......No need for u to worry about where to lodge your self and where to keep ur self safe pending the tym for ur screening Exercise
Unified estate MGT. As made available reservation/Accommodation at a Token amount..
Pls Call...
08167721108 whatsapp
your comfort ish our pride.....
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by staniyere(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
ADMISSION ! ADMISSION !! ADMISSION !!! SEPTEMBER ENTRY
Universities in Benin republic has opened Admission for fresh aspirants seeking undergraduate/direct entry admission in different career paths such as;
AVAILABLE COURSES OFFERED.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Economics
3. Banking, Finance and insurance
4. Business Administration
5. Human Resource Management
6. Marketing

SOCIAL SCIENCE
1. International Relations and Diplomacy
2. Political Science
3. Public administration

FACULTY OF ART
1. Law
2. Mass Communication

APPLIED SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Computer Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering

Admission Requirements:
Undergraduate degree;
* 0'level (WAEC, NECO, GCE & NABTECH)
* Birth Certificate
* International passport or ECOWAS Passport
* Four (04) recent passports photograph
*Parents/guardian photograph

Duration:
Undergraduate: 3 years while LAW and Engineering 4 years

There is also admission for direct entry, applicant with NCE, A'LEVEL, OND and HND.

FOR INQUIRES
Contact us on :
Call/SMS- +22999647004/08035184417
Whatsapp: 08035184417
Email : staniyere4real@yahoo.com

TUITION FEE: N170,000 PER SEMESTER

Check our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Secure-Admission-into-Benin-republic-universities-Cotonou-without-JAMB-453121638216930/

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Polytechnic Ibadan Resuming / FUTA Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session [all Department] / All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.