Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 (13204 Views)

Suspend All Admission Processing For Now:oau NASU Chairman Officers / Jamb Suspends All Admission Matters / Unilorin: Scam Alert To All Admission Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
IJMB ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAM 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSION IN PROGRESS

WITH IJMB, YOU STAND A CHANCE TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN THE UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB (UTME).

WHAT IS IJMB?

Many students are ignorant of this noble program that each time they hear about it, they jump into conclusion that they are about to be scammed or defrauded, unknown to them that there are different routes to one's destination in life.

IJMB is a 9 months program designed and approved by the Federal Government and certified by the NUC, which offers the chance to start from 200L in Nigerian Universities. The syllabus and courses offered in the IJMB program are synonymous to that of 100 level in the universities. However, IJMB gives you the chance to meet up with your mates who were fortunate to gain admission before you. That is to say, if your mates gained admission last year into 100 level while you opted in for IJMB, you will both be in 200 level this year with your own IJMB result provided you meet the criteria. (You could confirm this in the JAMB admission brochure)

WHO ARE THOSE THAT ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTAKE IN THIS PROGRAM?

(1) Students whose JAMB scores are relatively low to secure them admission in their desired universities.

(2) Students who were denied admission on the ground of failure to meet the their desired universities cut off marks

(3) Those whose O'level are not yet ready, thus, unable to secure admission (awaiting results)

HOW MUCH WILL THIS PROGRAM COST ME?

Very good! It will cost you a sum of N190,000 which covers for registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee and other materials.

The beauty of this program is that the fee can be paid in installments, which implies that, if you're not financially buoyant to pay the fee in full (N190,000), you're given the grace to pay in installments. That is, you can pay a sum of N100,000 as the first installment which will put you in a position to start the program after which you will be compelled to balance up on/before November 2016. (See the breakdown of the fees on our website)

WHAT ARE THE COURSES EMBEDDED IN THIS PROGRAM?

Well, we offer a variety of courses in SCIENCE, ARTS as well as SOCIAL SCIENCE.

WHAT DO I NEED TO START THIS PROGRAM?

All you need is to locate our centre at Mowe, Ogun State, and come with the following

(i) Your bank teller or cash (full or part payment)

(ii) Your four (4) Passport photographs, O' level credentials and other vital information needed for registration. (As said earlier, students who are awaiting their O' level results can also apply).

WHEN WILL LECTURES COMMENCE?

Lectures have commenced already and will run till January 2017 after which the final examination will come up in February 2017. Thus, it's hoped that you will be able to use the IJMB result to gain admission into 200 level in the university of your choice by August 2017.

HOW DO I LOCATE THE IJMB CENTRE AT MOWE, OGUN STATE?

Mowe is along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway and is about 30 minutes drive to Lagos. Which ever place you are coming from, kindly board a bus going to Mowe and drop at Mowe Bus Stop. From Mowe Bus Stop, board a motorcycle to WHITEBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, when you get there, persuade the security men at the school gate to grant you access into the IJMB classes or ask for direction to meet with the IJMB director.

Don't waste time relying on JAMB. Remember as each day passes, the older you're becoming.

We look forward to receiving you very soon.

For direction and guidance, you can call us on the following numbers

WhatsApp: +2348023378722

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Too easy to be true, look like fraud to me.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Too easy to be true, look like fraud to me.
No it's not... You could make research on it
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
No it's not... You could make research on it

Now a days in Nigeria we re afraid of everythin . Even the truth itself is suspicious to us.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by henrylowe(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2016
I have never believed in this but I think I now have a clear idea of this. Will show it to a brother
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
N190k,maka WhyI Fit Take Tha Kin Money Work My A$$ Into A State Uni Sef!

3 Likes

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Francis95(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Ay04z(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
na admission kom hard like DAT...
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Iamlordgee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok Na

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Hardeysolution(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
It isn't scam. Just be sure to go through reliable agent. My question is will you enter uni with direct entry or is it automatic?
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by hormobolarjy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Irgib Africa university, Cotonou Benin. Admission 2016-17 undergraduate programmes in: *mass communication *law *business administration *Economics *mgt. international relation *Accounting *pharmaceutical & chemical Engr. *Biomedical analysis *petrochemical *communication & info. technology etc.... no jamb no post utme for more info: +22966820897. whatspp no: +2348089127341.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hardeysolution:
It isn't scam. Just be sure to go through reliable agent. My question is will you enter uni with direct entry or is it automatic?
It's not automatic... You have to meet certain criteria
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by KenyAyan(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Nigeria Internship Fair

Stutern, a platform that provide internship jobs for undergrads and recent grads is excited to announce their 2016 Nigeria Internship Fair. They are actually promising that 1000+ internships will be available and that all candidates will be screened, meaning only the best will be invited to participate. The good thing is that they have success stories and with this fair they can connect top talents with exciting employers, in just 1 day. If you are young (undergrad or recent grad) and still looking for job or internhsip this fair is a promising! Applications for candidates and employers are now opened here - www.stutern.com/fair

All the best. My own two cent.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by Toluwani113: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
IJMB ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAM 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSION IN PROGRESS

WITH IJMB, YOU STAND A CHANCE TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL IN THE UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB (UTME).

WHAT IS IJMB?

Many students are ignorant of this noble program that each time they hear about it, they jump into conclusion that they are about to be scammed or defrauded, unknown to them that there are different routes to one's destination in life.

IJMB is a 9 months program designed and approved by the Federal Government and certified by the NUC, which offers the chance to start from 200L in Nigerian Universities. The syllabus and courses offered in the IJMB program are synonymous to that of 100 level in the universities. However, IJMB gives you the chance to meet up with your mates who were fortunate to gain admission before you. That is to say, if your mates gained admission last year into 100 level while you opted in for IJMB, you will both be in 200 level this year with your own IJMB result provided you meet the criteria. (You could confirm this in the JAMB admission brochure)

WHO ARE THOSE THAT ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTAKE IN THIS PROGRAM?

(1) Students whose JAMB scores are relatively low to secure them admission in their desired universities.

(2) Students who were denied admission on the ground of failure to meet the their desired universities cut off marks

(3) Those whose O'level are not yet ready, thus, unable to secure admission (awaiting results)

HOW MUCH WILL THIS PROGRAM COST ME?

Very good! It will cost you a sum of N190,000 which covers for registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee and other materials.

The beauty of this program is that the fee can be paid in installments, which implies that, if you're not financially buoyant to pay the fee in full (N190,000), you're given the grace to pay in installments. That is, you can pay a sum of N100,000 as the first installment which will put you in a position to start the program after which you will be compelled to balance up on/before November 2016. (See the breakdown of the fees on our website)

WHAT ARE THE COURSES EMBEDDED IN THIS PROGRAM?

Well, we offer a variety of courses in SCIENCE, ARTS as well as SOCIAL SCIENCE.

WHAT DO I NEED TO START THIS PROGRAM?

All you need is to locate our centre at Mowe, Ogun State, and come with the following

(i) Your bank teller or cash (full or part payment)

(ii) Your four (4) Passport photographs, O' level credentials and other vital information needed for registration. (As said earlier, students who are awaiting their O' level results can also apply).

WHEN WILL LECTURES COMMENCE?

Lectures have commenced already and will run till January 2017 after which the final examination will come up in February 2017. Thus, it's hoped that you will be able to use the IJMB result to gain admission into 200 level in the university of your choice by August 2017.

HOW DO I LOCATE THE IJMB CENTRE AT MOWE, OGUN STATE?

Mowe is along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway and is about 30 minutes drive to Lagos. Which ever place you are coming from, kindly board a bus going to Mowe and drop at Mowe Bus Stop. From Mowe Bus Stop, board a motorcycle to WHITEBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, when you get there, persuade the security men at the school gate to grant you access into the IJMB classes or ask for direction to meet with the IJMB director.

Don't waste time relying on JAMB. Remember as each day passes, the older you're becoming.

We look forward to receiving you very soon.

For direction and guidance, you can call us on the following numbers

WhatsApp: +2348023378722

Hello ADMIN,

I represent DailySchoolGist Blog and I’m writing to offer you cheap advertising on my blog/website.

I understand stand that you offer a programme that helps people to gain admission to their school of choice. My blog/website will be your best place to get massive traffic to it.

My blog is about school news targeting Students accross the nation. Luckily, I have up to 20,000 unique readers monthly.

Since there are huge numbers of people seeking information about admissions, I believe your website will be seen and visited by many of them.

The advantage of advertising with us that its affordable and promising.

Kindly send me your website info or the Sponsored Post to get started. Please visit our Advert page for details.

Thanks
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by NOBODYY: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tosyn wan chop 10k ijmb agent money
undecided undecided
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by AtolagbeRufus: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
The advert did not ask you to pay any money on line. It says come to the school at MOWE in OGUN STATE with all or part of your fees, along with 4 passport photographs and your O'Level results and pay in the school and join the other students in the lecture room.
If it were to be a fraud, they would not have asked you to come to the school and pay. At least, if you get to the school, you will see the place, you will see the hostels, you will see the IJMB Advanced Level students who came from different parts of Nigeria, receiving lectures in the classrooms etc.
THIS IS NOT A FRAUD. IT IS APPROVED, IT IS RECOGNISED, IT IS GENUINE.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by AtolagbeRufus: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Admission into 200 Level in the university is not automatic. You have to pass the IJMB Advanced Level Program examination which comes up in February. Certainly, no university will accept a poor result.

The requirements for direct entry admission differs from one university to the other and also depends on the course of study. For example, a university may require 10 points for medicine whereas, it may just be 7 points that is required for political science. And this vary from one university to the other. That is part of the duty of the IJMB school where you will do your Advanced Level Program to guide you when your result is out.

IJMB Advanced Level Program is very easy to pass for any serious student. That is very why it is very important to apply in time and attend lectures before they go too far in lectures. It is still possible to apply before the end of September at the MOWE CENTER, OGUN STATE and catch up with the missed lectures and still have good results.
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
AtolagbeRufus:
The advert did not ask you to pay any money on line. It says come to the school at MOWE in OGUN STATE with all or part of your fees, along with 4 passport photographs and your O'Level results and pay in the school and join the other students in the lecture room.
If it were to be a fraud, they would not have asked you to come to the school and pay. At least, if you get to the school, you will see the place, you will see the hostels, you will see the IJMB Advanced Level students who came from different parts of Nigeria, receiving lectures in the classrooms etc.
THIS IS NOT A FRAUD. IT IS APPROVED, IT IS RECOGNISED, IT IS GENUINE.
Thank you for throwing more light on the issue
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by larabae13(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Lolz...funny thing is I knw white bridge school not far from ma place grin nd the school is a new schl...I didn't even knw dey are doing ijmb sef
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2016
larabae13:
Lolz...funny thing is I knw white bridge school not far from ma place grin nd the school is a new schl...I didn't even knw dey are doing ijmb sef
Yes that's where the IJMB centre is
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by pueshkif(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by pueshkif(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by seunlayi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by klazey007: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Beware of Scammers! what is the meaning of www.ijmbdivinehelp.com no be only divinehelp na divinescam beware visit the IJMB admission website www.ijmbonline.org.ng or ijmbeportal.com to register for IJMB
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by larabae13(f): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes that's where the IJMB centre is
hmmn most people in mowe doesn't even knw abt dis I think you guyz shld advertise more in the area cos dere are many pple dat can benefit frm it
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by megabeatsonline: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
You just got into school? Are you already in? The university environment is where people make it or break it. Follow these steps to build your CGPA and achieve academic success. click http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/08/academic-success-build-your-cgpa.html
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
larabae13:
hmmn most people in mowe doesn't even knw abt dis I think you guyz shld advertise more in the area cos dere are many pple dat can benefit frm it
Yes we have been doing that
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by larabae13(f): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes we have been doing that
yea well, u guyz shld try harder...wait u guyz are new right?
Re: Good News To All Admission Seekers 2016/2017 by ezra1990: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2016
wats d fucking gudnews bout this?y don't they just tell dem d damn truth dat there are no fucking jobs.....they should just go n acquire skills n establish,get d cash n later go to school in a grander style..... except for those born with golden spoon instead of wasting fruitful years n still come doing d same thing in a painful way.just thinking aloud.All they see n care about is d money from d ignoramus shikina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Medical Students Protest In Alausa (photo) / N1.98bn Scam Rocks University Of Ibadan / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.