Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale (1699 Views)

Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! / What Do You Call This Food/snack In Your Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale by initiator(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
Good day,

I have a shawarma/hot-dog/burger outlet in ajah part of Lagos and due to my relocation plans, i intend to sell it. The outlet is glassed on both sides with a dedicated caterer as staff. There is an electric and gas-powered roaster as well as a four-burner shawarmer machine, cylinder, stainless table, extension boxes and others including bread stock. It is located in a car-wash/restaurant and bar on one of the double-carriage lanes in ajah and there is a support kitchen where stock can be stored. The asking price for the outlet is N700,000. Interested buyers can reach me on chidido@yahoo.com or 08083824629
Re: Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale by BakersTalk: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi,

i want to learn how to make shawarma, can you be my teacher!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, Suggestions For Recipes. / Banga Soup Recipe: How To Cook Banga Soup/ Stew (ofe Akwu) / How To Cure Or Reverse Hypertension And Diabetes In 1 And 3 Months Respectively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.