Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Antonio Conte Continues To Defend Diego Costa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Continues To Defend Diego Costa (322 Views)

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona / Solomon Dalung Fails To Defend Eagles’ N3b World Cup Budget / Shocking! Batshuayi Trolls Diego Costa After Meeting Fernando Torres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Continues To Defend Diego Costa by jerupil: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
The Chelsea coach, who has already admitted that the behavior of Diego Costa could be a problem, took his press conference in defense.

Heroes of the Blues victory against West Ham last Monday (2-1), Diego Costa was reported by an ugly gesture. Indeed, the Spanish international should have been sent off half an hour before the end of the meeting, because already warned in the first period, it was severely tackled Adrian, the goalkeeper and the referee had preferred to whistle a free kick without him inflict second yellow card from the pitch.

However, after the meeting, the striker Chelsea had justified the criticism, referring to ESPN mistreatment in the Premier League: "I can not ask anything, the crowd here always liked me this. support that I appreciate very much. But I'll be honest, I'm focused here by the referees, people ... if I do something, it will be totally different if another player does it. be aware that I am concerned. " .... <<< read more >>> www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Yesterday's Champions League! / Are You A Football Fan? Participate In This Competition. / Enugu Govt Releases Buses To Convey Rangers’ Fans To Abeokuta For Sunday’s Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.