Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Let’s Talk About Sex Baby…abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let’s Talk About Sex Baby…abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha (479 Views)

Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex / What Long-time Married Women Want Single Ladies To Know About Sex / Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex Baby…abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
My peeps, how una dey?

I have ruminated over and over again about the ‘wiseness’ of talking about sex.
You see, I am a good Christian girl and I have family. My family are very conservative. I am the black sheep that has decided to speak openly about issues. I secretly suspect that they may not read this article.
I don’t blame them.
We were not brought up to talk openly about sex . Mba! Despite the fact that we are 8 children (what more evidence do you need to know that sex must have happened a lot?) My parents never gave us any sex talk. Everything was vague.
When we were about to resume school, they would say
“Yi hankali...” Which means be careful. And somehow we always knew what that meant.
My father once placed his arm around my mum and announced that she was a virgin when he met her. We squirmed in mega embarrassment because… ewwwwwwww [url]Read more [/url]http://www.sabinews.com/lets-talk-sex-babyabiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha/

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Home - E.o.t William / Do Nowadays Parents Really Want Their Children To Be Greater Than Them? / The Illusion Of Satisfaction (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.