Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need A US-based Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A US-based Business Partner (296 Views)

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A US-based Business Partner by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello,

I need a Nigerian based in America to partner with me in establishing a CV (Resume) writing business. I operate one presently in Nigeria, and I'm presently looking to expand into the US market. If you've a brother or sister residing in US and has a flexible schedule, you can direct him/ her to this thread.

The person will be in charge of marketing, payments and customer care. While I'll be doing the resume writing. Profit and loss is to be shared equally.

Please call +2347030949450 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Ebook: Guide To Register An Verify A Usa Paypay Account In Nigeria / Do You Want To Do Any Of The Following Web Services? Contact Nigeria’s No 1 Web / Site Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.