Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease (1156 Views)

To Fund Ur Online Sport Betting Account With Ease / Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by sammyjoepumping(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Are you a proud owner of a Business Venture, Enterprise

or Limited Liability Company and you want it registered

with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with no

stress or hassle.

Don't look further. Kindly contact me on : 07036651444
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by Trunaijian: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Location?
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by Nicogen4us(f): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your CAC registration is easy now. No need to contact any agents.the cost with bank charges are as follows:
1. Business name registration: Form, Reservation form and Business name fees is #12000. you can do the rest with no cost yourself.
2. NGO's: Form, Reservation and fees:#50k. you do the rest with no cost yourself.
3.LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY :Form, Reservation and fees: #1m$20k.you will do the rest at no cost yourself. Am talking from experience just last week with confirmation of a business name at exactly 1week with 60days reservation before you pay the fees. For enquiry contact 08135631994
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by sammyjoepumping(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Trunaijian:
Location?

Kindly hit me up, am in Lagos.
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by sammyjoepumping(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nicogen4us:
Your CAC registration is easy now. No need to contact any agents.the cost with bank charges are as follows:
1. Business name registration: Form, Reservation form and Business name fees is #12000. you can do the rest with no cost yourself.
2. NGO's: Form, Reservation and fees:#50k. you do the rest with no cost yourself.
3.LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY :Form, Reservation and fees: #1m$20k.you will do the rest at no cost yourself. Am talking from experience just last week with confirmation of a business name at exactly 1week with 60days reservation before you pay the fees. For enquiry contact 08135631994

Really cool. Instead of going through all the hassle, all my client just need to do is sit back and wait for their cerficate.
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by Nicogen4us(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
sammyjoepumping:

Really cool. Instead of going through all the hassle, all my client just need to do is sit back and wait for their cerficate.
no other hassle than to go there and collect their certificate themselves after the above steps that is what I mean by the rest on the post.
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by sammyjoepumping(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nicogen4us:
no other hassle than to go there and collect their certificate themselves after the above steps that is what I mean by the rest on the post.

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Get Ur CAC Certificate With Ease by sammyjoepumping(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Am at your service, just contact me

(1) (Reply)

By May 2017 You Will Regretting Not Joining This Financial Scheme / Will Happy World Meal Gate Be Sustained? / I Buy Itunes Gift Card At A Very Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.