Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

This Small Pocket-sized Power Bank Can Charge Your Laptop (photos) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Small Pocket-sized Power Bank Can Charge Your Laptop (photos) (1167 Views)

How To Use Google Chrome Browser Hidden Anti Virus To Scan Your Laptop +photos / How To Charge Your Smartphone On Your Laptop When Its On Sleep Mode / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Small Pocket-sized Power Bank Can Charge Your Laptop (photos) by oladeledave: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omnicharge promises some middle ground — and judging from the company’s Indiegogo campaign, which is a ridiculous 2,401 percent funded as of the writing of this, the internet community doesn’t need all that much convincing of the product’s viability. And for my part, I certainly had a “where have you been my whole life” moment when a demo unit arrived in the mail.

The brick is small enough to be held in one hand or tossed in a backpack with little notice. Hell, you can probably fit the thing in your pants pocket, presuming you don’t dress like a member of a mid-00s indie rock band or American Apparel employee. It’s 0.83 pounds for the smaller of the two and 1.3 for the larger — so portable, but probably not something you want on your person all day, every day.

I should note that the unit the company sent was the smaller of the two chargers — at 13,600mAh (versus 20,400). To put that into some perspective, the iPhone 6s Plus has a 2,750mAh battery. This, clearly, is a lot more than that. The Omnicharge sports three outputs — two USB and one three-prong AC/DC outlet.

Check out the specs here: http://www.inforeporters.com.ng/small-pocket-sized-power-bank-can-charge-laptop/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cerber3 Ransome Virus: The Virus That Fries Ur System Files And Asks For Money / HP Elitebook Core I5 4gb Ram 320hdd For Sell / How To Disable The Lock Screen In Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.