Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (792 Views)

I Feel Like I'm Outgrowing Nairaland, Pls Mods Stop Posting Fake News!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by baddest095: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
i jst finished secondary school in 2015, didnt get admission that year, so i decided to find something doing,since am good at typing, i decided i was gonna use that skill and make small cash, so i usually help people type their, thesis, project, assignment,anything , i would type, n then they will pay me..march 2016, a woman doing phd programme needed my services, someone referred her to me, so she called me and asked me to meet her at her house at ikot nkebre 8miles, cos i stay at calabar. she gave me the manuscript and we agreed 40k, told my parents abt it and they agreed, so the woman paid me 10k, for a start, and then we started the work, i would type then she takes it for correction, if the supervisor notices a mistake, she comes back and we correct it, for people that has written a project you will understand, so last week thursday we finished the work, and travelled for a wedding thee next day before she left, she gave me 30k, to print the work, said i should print 5 copies, and when she comes back, she will call me so i can bring it to her house, was very happy. that night i took a taxi from 8miles to total,then to goldie by mount zion cos i stay at calabar south, as i alighted, i took the street that leads to our house, but then i noticed 3guys were following me me, i didnt bother cos it was still early, nt even up to 9, but i noticed that they increased their steps,out of fear i started running, they were faster so they caught me, beat me up then took my bag containing the laptop, and my wallet containing the 30k,and then they left me. i managed to find my way home on friday morning someone called me and asked me, if i was attacked last night, i said yes, he said he can help me get my laptop back but i will pay him 40k. pleaded with the guy, that am still a boy, not even up to 18, that he should pity me,d devil didnt even consider instead he told me that wen i getthe cash, i should call him, then he will send his account no,then he will tell me how to get my laptop back, according to him, he said he knows one of the guys that attacked. av being able to gather 30k, but that 30k is to replace the printing money i still need 40k to recover my laptop a friend said i should, put my story on nairaland, that i may get help, i rejected the idea cos many will say its 419, but this woman is coming back on thursday,and she will need the work on friday nd i need 40k to get that laptop back, cos i cant tell her the laptop is missing, she might even die of heart atack so that is y i decided to post it here, cos i need help.
so pls nairalanders help me abeg..
tanx.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Goldenheart(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Your case is strong but if u have his number already why not go to the police.. .... ..you ve a head start

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Iphone5: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ó she!! Baddest

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mockinbird: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Visit a Police station now.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kaybaba5(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
God will help you my brother
Its just that u need to find the money and get ur lappy back. Moreover u can carry police along
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ur best option is to make a police report NOW so that even if u can't reover ur laptop, ur case would aleady be with the police by the time the woman comes back. As for the guy asking u for money, with the help of the police and his bank, his acct can be monitored so that once the money is paid and u get ur laptop back he can be traced and arested. Now this might be cumbersome but at least get a police report.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by euchaaria: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
poorly scripted scam :-/

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by baddest095: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
my parents already reported to the police station, they said they are working on it
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Alphaoscar: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
soliciting for fund on two fronts , different monikers on different sections.

cc : Dominique

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Alphaoscar: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
baddest095:
i jst finished secondary school in 2015, didnt get admission that year, so i decided to find something doing,since am good at typing, i decided i was gonna use that skill and make small cash, so i usually help people type their, thesis, project, assignment,anything , i would type, n then they will pay me..march 2016, a woman doing phd programme needed my services, someone referred her to me, so she called me and asked me to meet her at her house at ikot nkebre 8miles, cos i stay at calabar. she gave me the manuscript and we agreed 40k, told my parents abt it and they agreed, so the woman paid me 10k, for a start, and then we started the work, i would type then she takes it for correction, if the supervisor notices a mistake, she comes back and we correct it, for people that has written a project you will understand, so last week thursday we finished the work, and travelled for a wedding thee next day before she left, she gave me 30k, to print the work, said i should print 5 copies, and when she comes back, she will call me so i can bring it to her house, was very happy. that night i took a taxi from 8miles to total,then to goldie by mount zion cos i stay at calabar south, as i alighted, i took the street that leads to our house, but then i noticed 3guys were following me me, i didnt bother cos it was still early, nt even up to 9, but i noticed that they increased their steps,out of fear i started running, they were faster so they caught me, beat me up then took my bag containing the laptop, and my wallet containing the 30k,and then they left me. i managed to find my way home on friday morning someone called me and asked me, if i was attacked last night, i said yes, he said he can help me get my laptop back but i will pay him 40k. pleaded with the guy, that am still a boy, not even up to 18, that he should pity me,d devil didnt even consider instead he told me that wen i getthe cash, i should call him, then he will send his account no,then he will tell me how to get my laptop back, according to him, he said he knows one of the guys that attacked. av being able to gather 30k, but that 30k is to replace the printing money i still need 40k to recover my laptop a friend said i should, put my story on nairaland, that i may get help, i rejected the idea cos many will say its 419, but this woman is coming back on thursday,and she will need the work on friday nd i need 40k to get that laptop back, cos i cant tell her the laptop is missing, she might even die of heart atack so that is y i decided to post it here, cos i need help.
so pls nairalanders help me abeg..
tanx.

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
I can't picture how you a secondary school certificate holder can possibly be typing a thesis for a PhD student. How and when did you garner the skill and experience?

Since you've been able to locate who stole your laptop, wouldn't it be better if you notify the authorities?

So you're from Calabar right? Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Seahawk: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Why not put your skill to writing fiction for money? You'd make more money that way than trying to fool people smarter than you are. Oloriburuku.

(1) (Reply)

Big Up To Our Gallant Soldiers. Pics / Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) / This Pretty Lady Was Knocked Down By A Car In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.