Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) (763 Views)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello NLers,,,,just saw this now,,,ah don't knw d name,,,,never seen it until now

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by ryd3(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
WTF? Ratsnake... Prehistoric ancestor of rattle snake. Did u travel back in time to get this?
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
ryd3:
WTF? Ratsnake... Prehistoric ancestor of rattle snake. Did u travel back in time to get this?

No b me see am ooo cheesy

It was shared on Fb.....I don't knw wat it looks like
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by jairusben(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Jesus...since I was born I av never see dis kyn tin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Make una com epp uz cool
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Fox fur with the head and tail intact, minus the limbs and other body parts.
See below grin cheesy

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2016
It's called HAIRY CATFISH WITH DOG HEAD cry tongue
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by Worthie(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Abeg, which kyn animal b dz... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by samtee37(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Hybrid of snake and cat.. grin grin
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by Benjom(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Wonderful... What is this biko? I'm seeing it for the very first time too. Any link to watch the video?
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by AGUBANZE(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Food don done for lalasticlala
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by chris2face(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Food don done for lalasticlala

Bros Lala has eaten since 4am
Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Animal (pics) by joeyztime(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2016
that's an Indian grey mongoose,

(1) (Reply)

Music Download: Download Music Phlow - CRZY / This Pretty Lady Was Knocked Down By A Car In Ghana / Download:dr Amir – Samankwue Ft. Harrysong & Timaya Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.