Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt (51975 Views)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Deepfreezer(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
henrydadon:
Threeesome loading grin grin

Correct wife way sabi grin
You are the only one that understands, They are definitely swingers couple. The wife knows what's sup too.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by WiseMama114: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Who is the wife among the two ladies?
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na only you speak the English well. Others say na mess..
Jarizod:
I wonder how klint would react if the lady drops a silent fart grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by drake2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordkit2:
CHECKOUT THE FACE OF POPULAR ACTRESS THEY USE HER BUTTS POSING @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/22/comedian-klint-da-drunk-and-wife-pose-on-mystery-ladys-butt/

Does he still joke?
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by ercel: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mrs Klint.if your husband goes back to her behind your back for another "pose" no complain o
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Ligxy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladyF:
I don't see how a married man is resting on another woman's butt is supposed to be a *playful sturvs* angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Well, "another woman" could be his big sis. I'm more worried about her throwing a resounding and smelly fart between them. It'll go straight into their systems.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by desty4nl: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm, end-time-posing
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by HMZi: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Funny..kikikikiki..

.When klint begin fvck the big nyansed lady,she go begin cry wolf.. A step 2 far 4 married couples...
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Elisko(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
husband drunk, wife drunk, only God can save d children haha
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by GloriaNinja(f): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Weird people
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by rollywise(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
And now he's beginning to affect his wife
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Heffalump(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2016
What type of this? If I say something now they will say I have said!! angry
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by LockDown69(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
E for make sense if she farts @ that moment grin grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Awaja(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2016
holluphemydavid:
New style of pose, wish dat lady cud mess
The lady don Mes already before the shot was taken, that's the body language their face depicts. .
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Iykelawrence: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016
This is like making love on a mountain-top forgetting that volcanic eruption can occur at anytime.......
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Chijosky(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
They look drunk
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by decub: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016
ladyF:
I don't see how a married man is resting on another woman's butt is supposed to be a *playful sturvs* angry

I thought of that initially but on a second thought, the lady might be HIS own sister. Don't you think so!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by DidiLove1: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
That's Chigurl in the middle. it's obvious they are just goofing around, nothing to it.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Omonigeriarere: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
wowmenow:
Thia guy would have been a better President than buhari

You and this Buhari: is he responsible for all your predicaments? Just asking ni oo: no offence intended.

All your posts sound like an agony of a looser devoid of any objective thinking.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Apoztl3(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2016
holluphemydavid:
New style of pose, wish dat lady cud mess
Haba naa, klint offend you... That was mean mehn
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by Sunglow: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
The lady they are resting in looks like "chigirl"
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by ihedioramma: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
ladyF:

ladyF how things now? one love .
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by ladyF(f): 2:04am On Aug 24, 2016
ihedioramma:
ladyF how things now? one love .
Hi grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt by ihedioramma: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2016
ladyF:
Hi grin
Wasup?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.