Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

God Loves A Cheerful Giver++ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Loves A Cheerful Giver++ (511 Views)

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Loves A Cheerful Giver++ by Babakayguy: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls my fellow nairalander I need ur urgent help to buy me a laptop or dash me the one I can repair with little money. I have apprenticed for 3 years now no money to kick start and no helper.pls somebody should help me. Accnt no: 2050157099 uba. Nothing is too small even #20. Thanks
Re: God Loves A Cheerful Giver++ by thorpido(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Look for a construction site around your area.Go there and tell the Oga there you want to work.I'm sure by the time you work there for a few weeks,you will buy your laptop.

2 Likes

Re: God Loves A Cheerful Giver++ by greatgod2012(f): 3:57am On Aug 23, 2016
thorpido:
Look for a construction site around your area.Go there and tell the Oga there you want to work.I'm sure by the time you work there for a few weeks,you will buy your laptop.

Lol........

grin
thorpido:

Lol........

(1) (Reply)

#DearMy9jaFutureWife / New Law Lets Husbands Sue To Stop Wives Having Abortion / 10 Things You Can Relate With If Your Wife Beats You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.