Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,254 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower (49850 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by madridguy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thank God say you know say I be imole. But no be my fault, I no see Zahra Buhari, Aminat want to marry me but omotayor123 gave me a long list that even for 10 years I no go fit pay. So wetin you say make I do naaa. Poor guy must marry naaa grin

ajepako:

Olojukokoro...first zahra buhari...then Aminatu omo osun..

Now still looking? o ga oh..

Anyway.. you be lmale so plenty wives allowed... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thank God say you know say I be imole. But no be my fault, I no see Zahra Buhari, Aminat want to marry me but omotayor123 gave me a long list that even for 10 years I no go fit pay. So wetin you say make I do naaa. Hustling guy must marry naaa grin

ajepako:

Olojukokoro...first zahra buhari...then Aminatu omo osun..

Now still looking? o ga oh..

Anyway.. you be lmale so plenty wives allowed... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Jonwesley(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Did Rukky sanda carry her butt and boobs pads along? Followers check and report accordingly. Compare as done with previous pictures.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by nikkyejike: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
I clicked to see rukky
same with me.
Adaowerri111:
I clicked to see rukky
same with me.
Adaowerri111:
I clicked to see rukky
same with me.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Emycord: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Serial wife in the mold of shan George
prettyzee11:
Thought Monelisa was married before?
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Sexytemi(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kdon2:

Sexytemi!

Hi yousmileysmileysmileysmiley....howdy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Handsomecole(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Gathering of "Mbgeke's" and old cargoes we thank God for make up . Else no hope for them.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

To you or to her??
to her. if she does same thing she did in her first Marriage divorce is inevitable. even prayers couldn't save chris and anitas wedding.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Pamelayoung: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Old cargoes
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Temporary marriage spotted.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by salykely(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yeyenetu
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by vectoh(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
ummeey:
What is bridal shower? I did not see any picture of her taking a shower.
We understand you are from EKITI
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:
[size=14pt]Chinda, how many times you go marry?[/size]

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
eddyjibs:
ur prayer is irrelevant
How is it irrelevant?? Abi na u be God wey dey answer prayers?? Mtchewww undecided
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
eddyjibs:
to her. if she does same thing she did in her first Marriage divorce is inevitable. even prayers couldn't save chris and anitas wedding.
If her new husband is not as silly and wicked as her former husband,there won't be any room for divorce! Btw pastors are also human,quit judging people when you are not God.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by cinerita: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Incrizz(f): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jarizod:
The picture of Mona with Fathia tho..
Lol. You had to notice that eh?
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol. You had to notice that eh?
sharp eyes grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by fortunechy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
bridal shower of old cargos n sugar mummies.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Richy4(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
FabioPeter:

What immorality? Pls shed more light.

I wanted to ask the same question...I felt it's not worth it..... People tend to judge others this days without even knowing who they are....

G' luck to u bro with reading his self righteous answers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Ofudboss(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow hapy 4 her sha
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Gracito(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
The make up in most pictures there sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Iceekpa: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
I need to be educated though... What do they actually do in bridal showers Discuss,pray or just take photos..??
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yawnsssss... Dis woman just dey marry? Abi re-marry? Or re-re-marry? Ogbeni she don dey old o... Make up don suffer..
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by phesthus(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice photos..

Commenting from http://www.fbnaija.com (FBNAIJA BLOG) |HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY NEWS... VISIT US FOR YOUR UPDATES|
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by LoveDecay(m): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Trina0936:

If her new husband is not as silly and wicked as her former husband,there won't be any room for divorce! Btw pastors are also human,quit judging people when you are not God.

Who would marry a used tea if not a silly and wicked man.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by pippimp(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Fat people everywhere.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2016
LoveDecay:

Who would marry a used tea if not a silly and wicked man.

A 'used tea' that can buy you and your generation. Is she not far better than a foolish hypocrite like you?? undecided
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2016
metroparrot:
Nollywood actress, producer and TV host, Monalisa Chinda held her bridal shower yesterday with top actresses and friends in attendance, Fathia Balogun and Rukky Sandra were among the few that graced the ceremony.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-fathia-balogun-and-rukky-sandra.html

They all look good but still it's Fathia that I wish to impregnate.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower by Sexytemi(f): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
eddyjibs:

That's the reason for my prayer, there's nothing God can't do, because it didn't work for Chris and Anita doesn't mean it won't work for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeoma Loveth Nwalie Dies In Russia As Corpse Is Set To Be Flown Home. Photos / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Lady Calls Annie Idibia 'Old'. 2face Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.