Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! (7943 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by CHARLOE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes I have and I have also watched Valentino's videos on youtube exposing ALL the tricks Chris Angel uses. Just type "THE MASKED MAGICIAN" on youtube and enjoy!

You will be shocked at how easy it is too fool humans.

All the tricks exposed and even more unbelievable ones too.

Problem is you people don't research, u believe everything you see and hear
I remember wen d late prof pellar came to Ife those days. I made sure I was right there in amphitheatre to watch, my broda d tin look real die! But will Google it sha
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by HardMirror(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:

typing. a minute pls..
Like I said, the world is spiritual, much more spiritual than physical. Take the human body for example. What is the difference between a dead man and a live man? How come the dead man still has his organs - eyes, heart, kidneys, brain etc but can no longer function? Because that part that is invisible, the spirit and the soul, has left him. We can't "prove" the spirit or soul exist, but we all know and believe they are there. Why? because we see the effect, and what happens when you take them away.
The same way a perfectly working light bulb will not come on unless there is electricity. We can feel the effect of electricity, but we cant see it. But we know they are there.
Now let me take your points one by one and tell you of personal encounters:
Miracles - I have seen with my own eyes countless miracles. I once saw well known a mad man on the streets receive his healing after being prayed for by a pastor. I have also seen a little girl being exorcised of terrible demons.
African bullet proof/Satanist - Now as for bullets I haven't seen. But my own personal experience with a "traditional worshipper" is this: I once had a man who was injured in am accident. He fell of his motorcycle and sustained deep cuts on his leg that needed to be repaired/sewn/stitched in the hospital. Now here is the part that was a little ironic: When he fell, his skin was torn. But when it was time to stitch his leg with a needle, no needle could penetrate. In the end he ordered us all out of the room, nobody knows what he did but when he called us back in minutes later, we were able to stitch with ease and stop the bleeding... I myself may not have believed if I was told. Till today its the only case I have seen.
There are many things that are beyond our comprehension, and it will only show a great lack of wisdom to try to explain it in physical terms. A man threatens to deal with his neighbor, days later the neighbour ends up with a stroke. All investigation in the hospital proves the man is 'perfectly normal'. But this man is dying of a stroke. No drug is working. Then he gets prayed for by a pastor and he's back on his feet at that instant. And you say you don't believe in the spiritual?

Well written and logical to some extent.

You say man is alive because of his spirit right?
So why is it that if I grab your neck and hold it tightly depriving your brain of oxygen, you will be dead under 10minutes? If we are alive because of our spirits why does the spirit not just hang in there while the choking is going on. Why can a simple thing such as choking kill a man that is alive by means of a spirit that can't be choked?

15 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Demon possession is a psychological thing it is not real.
I was once a pastor and casted "demons"

Even when I stopped believing God and could not tell my church members I was till casting demons.

I once had a deep discussion with a girl I delivered from witchcraft. I asked her a lot of questions and I discovered it's psychological. They don't have any real powers, they can't hold meetings in the spirit world. They only think they do.

As I said in the op give a witch a written message isolate her in a room and ask her to read the message to her counterparts in their meeting. Then go and ask the counterparts what the message is.
you will realize they are not what they claim to be. Cos they can't pass this test
my big brother don't ever deactivate your account it will be needed for future purposes,i am also gonna do the same bro
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:

typing. a minute pls..
Like I said, the world is spiritual, much more spiritual than physical. Take the human body for example. What is the difference between a dead man and a live man? How come the dead man still has his organs - eyes, heart, kidneys, brain etc but can no longer function? Because that part that is invisible, the spirit and the soul, has left him. We can't "prove" the spirit or soul exist, but we all know and believe they are there. Why? because we see the effect, and what happens when you take them away.
The same way a perfectly working light bulb will not come on unless there is electricity. We can feel the effect of electricity, but we cant see it. But we know they are there.
Miracles - I have seen with my own eyes countless miracles. I once saw well known a mad man on the streets receive his healing after being prayed for by a pastor. I have also seen a little girl being exorcised of terrible demons.
African bullet proof/Satanist - Now as for bullets I haven't seen. But my own personal experience with a "traditional worshipper" is this: I once had a man who was injured in am accident. He fell of his motorcycle and sustained deep cuts on his leg that needed to be repaired/sewn/stitched in the hospital. Now here is the part that was a little ironic: When he fell, his skin was torn. But when it was time to stitch his leg with a needle, no needle could penetrate. In the end he ordered us all out of the room, nobody knows what he did but when he called us back in minutes later, we were able to stitch with ease and stop the bleeding... I myself may not have believed if I was told. Till today its the only case I have seen.
There are many things that are beyond our comprehension, and it will only show a great lack of wisdom to try to explain it in physical terms. A man threatens to deal with his neighbor, days later the neighbour ends up with a stroke. All investigation in the hospital proves the man is 'perfectly normal'. But this man is dying of a stroke. No drug is working. Then he gets prayed for by a pastor and he's back on his feet at that instant. And you say you don't believe in the spiritual?
[b]"young man what you don't understand you don't understand"[/b]therefore you should endeavor to search out

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by kingkaspa: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:
I am not here to defend unfounded news and stories, just want to ask a question.

Do u know Chris Angel and have u watched any of his shows, how do u think he does what he does?
You should have research more on Chris Angel, he is just a magician. His performances are just tricks the same way miracles are performed. Most of what we don't understand we attribute them to supernaturals.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Well i don't know ur gain is by being rude. One thing i know is that it does a bad job at convincing people.

I am having a more civilized discussion with someone else here. So enjoy ur rudeness.

A very LAZY excuse. I must HONESTLY say.............infact a CRUDE way of running away from a CIVILIZED discussion.

For how long do people want to be pulled like PUPPETS. All because we are not willing to ACCEPT THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

Was HardMirror being RUDE. The answer is AN ABSOLUTE NO!

Except if telling the TRUTH is your defination of being RUDE.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by cloudgoddess(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
WORDWORLD:

A very LAZY excuse. I must HONESTLY say.............infact a CRUDE way of running away from a CIVILIZED discussion.

For how long do people want to be pulled like PUPPETS. All because we are not willing to ACCEPT THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.

Was HardMirror being RUDE. The answer is AN ABSOLUTE NO!

Except if telling the TRUTH is your defination of being RUDE.

Exactly what I was going to say undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by cloudgoddess(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You say man is alive because of his spirit right?
So why is it that if I grab your neck and hold it tightly depriving your brain of oxygen, you will be dead under 10minutes? If we are alive because of our spirits why does the spirit not just hang in there while the choking is going on. Why can a simple thing such as choking kill a man that is alive by means of a spirit that can't be choked?
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:

typing. a minute pls..
When the heart stops; death comes, not spirit leaving the body. If it was so, the "spirit" would not be affected by bodily diseases.

Miracles - I have seen with my own eyes countless miracles. I once saw well known a mad man on the streets receive his healing after being prayed for by a pastor.
That depends on the mental state. Even psychological manipulations[Placebos], have been used to cure this kind.

I have also seen a little girl being exorcised of terrible demons.
HardMirror has addressed this. [Its just mental condition] Check anti-nmda encephalitis.

So this man's skin was ripped apart by the intense collision with the road or any other object, but a tiny needle could not penetrate. undecided
If your story is true, something definitely was odd, but it was not spiritual; else he wouldn't need to be healed by "mere mortals".

This is "Nollywood/Africa Magic". grin
If truly, a man(let's say he is abroad) is "dying" and no medical condition or irregularity in the body system is identified, it would be "the eight wonder if the world". grin. Don't mind our superstitious and lazy doctors here.
About your other statement; "Coincidence" happens. wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hardly any intellectual debate on any thread created by the owner of this thread .

The obsession continues

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by efismikoko(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

When the heart stops; death comes, not spirit leaving the body. If it was so, the "spirit" would not be affected by bodily diseases.

That depends on the mental state. Even psychological manipulations[Placebos], have been used to cure this kind.

HardMirror has addressed this. [Its just mental condition] Check anti-nmda encephalitis.

So this man's skin was ripped apart by the intense collision with the road or any other object, but a tiny needle could not penetrate. undecided
If your story is true, something definitely was odd, but it was not spiritual; else he wouldn't need to be healed by "mere mortals".

If truly, a man(let's say he is abroad) is "dying" and no medical condition or irregularity in the body system is identified, it would be "the eight wonder if the world". grin. Don't mind our superstitious and lazy doctors here.

. My Exact taught on the man that his skin got ripped apart ,,,,,you get plenty sense bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Hardly any intellectual debate on any thread created by the owner of this thread .

The obsession continues
Mr. Cop-Out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
efismikoko:
. My Exact taught on the man that his skin got ripped apart ,,,,,you get plenty sense bro
Thanks bro wink
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by braithwaite(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

Dem no go gree.. e no easy sha.. shackles of faith

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

Mr. Cop-Out grin grin

Because of some easily refutable puerile thoughts from an atheist ? Some attention -seeking dude is making daft claims and you think its worth anyone's time ?

Nah bro tongue
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Because of some easily refutable puerile thoughts from an atheist ? Some attention -seeking dude is making daft claims and you think its worth anyone's time ?

Nah bro tongue
Mr. Cop-Out in action grin grin

If u think his claims are "easily" refutable, then "please" refute them; I would love to Learn also wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by LordNislaz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
From the way Atheists reason, I can only conclude that the picture below is the complete evolution of an Atheist. They don't know this so I decided to educate them. Of cos, it makes sense, doesn't it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

Mr. Cop-Out in action grin grin

If u think his claims are "easily" refutable, then "please" refute them; I would love to Learn also wink

Nope . I won't its the second page , close to 200 views - so its not worth it .

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nah bro tongue

Nobody really bothers or breaks a sweat over hardmirror anymore especially since all he has to offer is personal hatred for anything and everything good. He is now the complete opposite in character from when he claimed he was a pastor which even that claim has come with absolutely zero proof....

I came and viewed the OP and saw its normal predictable content and just ignored it.

He believes nothing Of God is real. ..we believe it is Real...

He believes the supernatural is crap

We believe it is not but in all that God trumpts the rest

He believes that he was a fake pastor even when he claimed to be a pastor

Personally I concur because i have seen many fake pastors like him too...so no biggy

I do not really engage in all topics as I carefully assess that which is worth my time and intellectual contribution. ....no be by force

Bottom line. ...Life is all about Choices...you can choose to board a jet to europe or you can choose to brave the sea to enter as an illegal immigrant....All in all there is always a law governing both scenarios and the punishment does not change for anyone.

Nice thread OP...as you have succeeded in showing once again that your issues are personal and have nothing to do with God....fix your car and finish your journey in comfort....you were given a vessel that is not perfect but able to go through maintenance (if u so choose) it does not become the fault of the manufacturer when you abuse the vessel and still expect it to produce same result..... if you prayed and attempted casting out demons and it never worked then you up and declare a eureka moment that God is false then that is your problem because with every false prophet we see many real ones.

Your case is like that of a fly who thought itself strong and better than man simply because it has wings so decided to mock man at every turn because it just became a fly so the experience is new...older flies keep warning it via experience but it refuses to heed.....

Enjoy your fly moment while it lasts......Since you claim to be an ex pastor then you can help me with finishing my analogy...

The OP or anyone else should not quote me..

Ebuka my brother....life na choice...no be person wey gree say the thing wey dey the side of his head na ear na him go hear? Even person wey gree go still decide to use hand block am so e no go hear....Abi u don see where stone use im own hand baf before? Or where sand use im own leg change location from lagos to abuja?

My brother the bible has said it all...Let He that has an ear, hear what the spirit is saying.....

Goodnight!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope . I won't its the second page , close to 200 views - so its not worth it .
What's your p with the views.
Just share your knowledge to correct my ignorance, so that I won't embarrass myself outside.

Except you CAN'T wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by raphieMontella: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:
I am not here to defend unfounded news and stories, just want to ask a question.

Do u know Chris Angel and have u watched any of his shows, how do u think he does what he does?
hahaha
this guy believes in chris angel..
No wonder miracles de sweet una...
See ehn...this is the 21st century..
One more thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by raphieMontella: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I'll do that. I am sure u ve also seen youtube videos of people posting their demon possesion videos or those of others....u have any thoughts on that.
nigga not everything u see on the internet is real..
Do u believe in hulk?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Nobody really bothers or breaks a sweat over hardmirror anymore especially since all he has to offer is personal hatred for anything and everything good. He is now the complete opposite in character from when he claimed he was a pastor which even that claim has come with absolutely zero proof....

I came and viewed the OP and saw its normal predictable content and just ignored it.

Personally I concur because i have seen many fake pastors like him too...so no biggy

I do not really engage in all topics as I carefully assess that which is worth my time and intellectual contribution. ....no be by force

Bottom line. ...Life is all about Choices...you can choose to board a jet to europe or you can choose to brave the sea to enter as an illegal immigrant....All in all there is always a law governing both scenarios and the punishment does not change for anyone.

Nice thread OP...as you have succeeded in showing once again that your issues are personal and have nothing to do with God....fix your car and finish your journey in comfort....you were given a vessel that is not perfect but able to go through maintenance (if u so choose) it does not become the fault of the manufacturer when you abuse the vessel and still expect it to produce same result..... if you prayed and attempted casting out demons and it never worked then you up and declare a eureka moment that God is false then that is your problem because with every false prophet we see many real ones.

Your case is like that of a fly who thought itself strong and better than man simply because it has wings so decided to mock man at every turn because it just became a fly so the experience is new...older flies keep warning it via experience but it refuses to heed.....

Enjoy your fly moment while it lasts......Since you claim to be an ex pastor then you can help me with finishing my analogy...

Ebuka my brother....life na choice...no be person wey gree say the thing wey dey the side of his head na ear na him go hear? Even person wey gree go still decide to use hand block am so e no go hear....Abi u don see where stone use im own hand baf before? Or where sand use im own leg change location from lagos to abuja?

My brother the bible has said it all...Let He that has an ear, hear what the spirit is saying.....

Goodnight!
...Bottom line: you did not even address any point in the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rolling my eyes... Too long.. I won't waste my time describing colors to someone that is blind already

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Goodnight!

Ah my brother . You have said it all - nothing to expurgate , nothing to subsume . May God be with us all , Amen

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

Unfortunately, I am one of them.
A lot of what I have shared with you are from personal experience, not hearsay. I saw them live. When you get to experience them, you'll understand. And yes, I am also very well enlightened.
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
4kings:

What's your p with the views.
Just share your knowledge to correct my ignorance, so that I won't embarrass myself outside.

Except you CAN'T wink

I hope you will so I'd laugh hard at you tongue

Should we continue from where we stopped ?
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by 4kings: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
thesicilian:

Unfortunately, I am one of them.
Oopss, [no offense!!!]

A lot of what I have shared with you are from personal experience, not hearsay. I saw them live. When you get to experience them, you'll understand. And yes, I am also very well enlightened.
Why is this case only common in this part of the world?

From someone's comment in the first page, we can see that most people actually believe tricksters, due a certain level of "Spiritual" influence. So have you ever considered the possibility that you MIGHT have judged the case wrongly?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by raphieMontella: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
thesicilian:

typing. a minute pls..
Like I said, the world is spiritual, much more spiritual than physical.
if ur definition of spiritual is quantum physics or violating,,bending and manipulating laws of physics... I agree

Take the human body for example. What is the difference between a dead man and a live man? How come the dead man still has his organs - eyes, heart, kidneys,
u can be alive without eyes...
Organs dont define functiontivity...bt when these organs are dealt blows in fatal spots..u will die

brain etc
believe me without a brain..ure as good as dead....literally

but can no longer function?
a television can have all its parts as u know it and not function...if a fundamental wire or switch or wah ever is spoilt or if fundamental parts of it become too old and weary and inevitably cease to function

[s]Because that part that is invisible, the spirit and the soul, has left him.[/s]
liar liar vampire..

We can't "prove" the spirit or soul exist, but we all know and believe they are there.
spirit or soul in a conscious-like manner is not exclusive to humans...so?

Why? because we see the effect, and what happens when you take them away.
consciousness has never been linked away from the brain..

The same way a perfectly working light bulb will not come on unless there is electricity.
hian..is electricity spiritual?

We can feel the effect of electricity, but we cant see it. But we know they are there.
is lightning a bolt of electricity or what? Are sparks electricity or what?
Baba what are u saying?

Miracles - I have seen with my own eyes countless miracles. I once saw well known a mad man on the streets receive his healing after being prayed for by a pastor
coincidences...people come back from the dead without the name of jesus

I have also seen a little girl being exorcised of terrible demons
wait seriously are u in support of the bolded?
Men pschologically taking advantage of the feeble minds of little children?
The day a pastor or who-ever tries
this shvt with my child...is the day he signs his sentence to spend the rest of his life in jail

he fell down...the weight of the machine also inflicted some injuries i believe..
The fact that he sustained injuries frm the bike#falling and inevitably some from the bike..is enough to know something is wrong..
And not jst assigning it to the spiritual...
There's a plausible natural explanation if u had dug deep..

stories....stories...
Stepping on stroke medicines etc...fables...
Or have u done one to somebody?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by Image123(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
HardMirror:
[size=32pt]I have prayed for the lame, the blind, the dumb and I have NEVER seen them healed. I have prayed for those with malaria, fever, headaches, pains and many of them got healed. I later discovered that even scientists can replicate the same results. [/size]

What of those of us that have seen them healed? What should we do na? Why are scientists not replicating the results like you claimed?
Re: Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! by thesicilian: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Oopss, [no offense!!!]

None taken.

4kings:

Why is this case only common in this part of the world?

From someone's comment in the first page, we can see that most people actually believe tricksters, due a certain level of "Spiritual" influence. So have you ever considered the possibility that you MIGHT have judged the case wrongly?
No sir, I must assure you, I know what I am talking about. Agreed, a lot of tricksters exist among us, and those who are enlightened will not easily be swayed by the antics of these people.
I was at a time of a similar mindset as you currently are, until I began to see some if these things. For so many of them I desperately wanted to believe they were coincidental, but they just weren't.
I could tell you lots and lots of others, but its always better for you to experience them yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.