Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? (8019 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2012
In what form will the occupants of hell burn eternally in hell? In physical form or in the spiritual form? Some christians say that hell is in spiritual realm. If that is the case, will human beings who go there burn in their physical form or in their spirit form?

If the burning is happening in the spiritual form, how will the pain be felt since spirits do not possess tactile sensors to feel anything, never mind unbearable pain of burning.

Can the hell missionaries come out to clarify how hell will burn it's victims?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Ayomivic(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2012
Jenwitemi: In what form will the occupants of hell will burn eternally in hell? In physical form or in the spiritual form? Some christians say that hell is in spiritual realm. If that is the case, will human beings who go there burn in their physical form or in their spirit form?

If the burning is happening in the spiritual form, how will the pain be felt since spirits do not possess tactile sensors to feel anything, never mind unbearable pain of burning.

I think you don't want to feel that, no matter how it burn. Let do what God demand of us and avoid hell.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2012
No takers? Thought as much.

All of you hell proponents just mouth off about what you know nothing of without giving it a proper thought of the validity and feasibility just because you had been told by those who know nothing about what they are talking about. Religion is truly a curse because of it's hindrance of the analytical thought processes.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2012
Jenwitemi: In what form will the occupants of hell will burn eternally in hell? In physical form or in the spiritual form? Some christians say that hell is in spiritual realm. If that is the case, will human beings who go there burn in their physical form or in their spirit form?

Are you getting yourself prepared for a long journey?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2012
Explain away, fella. How does burning a spirit self works? Do spirits feel pain? Quit hiding, brethren. Explain or forever STFU about hell.
Ayomivic:
I think you don't want to feel that, no matter how it burn. Let do what God demand of us and avoid hell.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2012
No, because there is no such journey. I just want to see whether you folks have thought out very well about what you actually believe in. And as i can see, you obviously have not. No surprise there because you all just accept whatever you are told on "faith" without having to think about it first. Less workload for the brain cells, right? Tragic to have to live one's life this way. Very tragic, indeed.
OLAADEGBU:

Are you getting yourself prepared for a long journey?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2012
Jenwitemi:

No, because there is no such journey. I just want to see whether you folks have thought out very well about what you actually believe in. And as i can see, you obviously have not. No surprise there because you all just accept whatever you are told on "faith" without having to think about it first. Less workload for the brain cells, right? Tragic to have to live one's life this way. Very tragic, indeed.

If you're going through "hell" right now don't stop because the sufferings in this life will be heaven compared to the suffering in hell especially for those who die in their sins. This life is the closest thing to hell that Christians will ever know, and the closest thing to heaven that sinners will ever know.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 5:45pm On May 18, 2012
More questions;

1) Is hell a lake of fire like a volcano with rivers of molten lava or a ground with burning coals or a furnace?

2) Is hell brighter than heaven because of the hellfire?

3) Does the devil get burnt as well?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 5:46pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

If you're going through "hell" right now don't stop because the sufferings in this life will be heaven compared to the suffering in hell especially for those who die in their sins. This life is the closest thing to hell that Christians will ever know, and the closest thing to heaven that sinners will ever know.

How do you know all this considering you have never been to heaven or hell and the bible doesnt describe clearly the details of hell
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2012
logicboy:

How do you know all this considering you have never been to heaven or hell and the bible doesnt describe clearly the details of hell

There are two options: learning from the Holy Scriptures or learning from personal experience. I have chosen the former.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by agb2011(f): 6:43pm On May 18, 2012
I read a book, Life After Life by Raymond A Moody. He's a med doc who got fascinatd by one of his patients' claim 2 av died and com back 2lif. He startd investigatin &interogatin ppl who claim 2 av died n resurrected, this is known as near death experience. He then put his findings in a book (Life After Life, 1975 pg22). These ar his major findings in brief summary:
1. There is life after death.
2. When ppl die they hav a different body. I'l quote 4rm d book a man recounting his xprience " He notices dt he stil has a body, but one of a very diff nature & wt vry diff powers 4rm d physical body he has left behind....a being of light appear b4 him. This being asks him a question, nonverbally, 2 mk him evaluate his life &helps him along by showing him a paranomic, instantaneous playback of d major events of his life....he finds dt he must go back 2 d earth, dt d time 4 his death has nt yet com". This means...
3. U wil giv account of how u spent ur life wen u die.
NB. Sorry 4 typo error if any, i'm typin 4rm a phone. Be right back. If u stil av questns write them, my finger is numb now 4rm typin
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 6:48pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

There are two options: learning from the Holy Scriptures or learning from personal experience. I have chosen the former.

The holy scriptures does not explain hell clearly. Also, your holy scriptures is full of lies
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2012
You wish, don't you? But i know it is hell for the likes of you to be spoonfed with nonsense without the ability and the autonomy to analyze the crap you are being fed with properly because of your perpetual brainwashing and the fear you live your life in. What a tragedy.
OLAADEGBU:

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2012
logicboy:

The holy scriptures does not explain hell clearly. Also, your holy scriptures is full of lies

Since you have eliminated the Holy Scriptures you are left with your personal experience. When you get there you will know what it feels like since experience is the best teacher except for the fact that it would be too late and you wouldn't be able to tell others of your findings.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2012
And the biggest tragedy of all, is that you don't even know it. You do not possess the intuitive gift to see the damage the years of brainwashing and fear has done to you. That is the biggest tragedy of all. That is the true hell and i feel very sorry for you and your kind. Really.
Jenwitemi: You wish, don't you? But i know it is hell for the likes of you to be spoonfed with nonsense without the ability and the autonomy to analyze the crap you are being fed with properly because of your perpetual brainwashing and the fear you live your life in. What a tragedy.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2012
Jenwitemi:

You wish, don't you? But i know it is hell for the likes of you to be spoonfed with nonsense without the ability and the autonomy to analyze the crap you are being fed with properly because of your perpetual brainwashing and the fear you live your life in. What a tragedy.

The closest I will get to hell is life here on earth but unfortunately the closest you will get to heaven is this life you are experiencing right now except you repent of your sins. The effects of hell that is preventing you from learning the truth from the Holy Scriptures will land you in a place of no return, where you will say "had I known" because you have rejected the truth and embraced lies from the pit of hell.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 7:16pm On May 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Since you have eliminated the Holy Scriptures you are left with your personal experience. When you get there you will know what it feels like since experience is the best teacher except for the fact that it would be too late and you wouldn't be able to tell others of your findings.

What even makes the scriptures holy? What is holy about leveticus and its promotion of homophobia and slavery?

The holy scriptures is fairy tales. There is no proof of hell or heaven.

Let's examine the idiotic belief in heaven and hell;

A rapist-robber comes to rape and steal from an atheist lady. The atheist lady is raped and killed. The atheist lady goes to hell

The robber goes to prison and then repents and converts to christianity. He helps fellow inmates to do good. He goes to heaven.

The rapist goes to heaven while the innocent woman goes to hell. Praise tha non-existent God!
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2012
Maybe you could live the preaching and actually answer the question asked of you. If i am right that you do not have a clue, then i ask you how you can allow yourself to believe such fairy tales created specially by occult groups to coerce you into believing a dogma built on lies? How can you people do that to yourselves? How do you live with yourselves and the lies you have been told? The worst thing you can do to yourselves is lie to yourselves and live a life of lies.

I hope you break free very soon for the sake of your mind and soul, bro, for the soul is a priceless gift given to you to guard and protect from such mind viruses. Get well soon, olaadegbu. And i mean that with utmost sincerity.
OLAADEGBU:

The closest I will get to hell is life here on earth but unfortunately the closest you will get to heaven is this life you are experiencing right now except you repent of your sins. The effects of hell that is preventing you from learning the truth from the Holy Scriptures will land you in a place of no return, where you will say "had I known" because you have rejected the truth and embraced lies from the pit of hell.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2012
Not one single attempt at clarification so far. All you hellmongers should hide your faces in shame. The positive here is that now, at least this thread will actually get you activating and using the brain cells that you possess to actually take a deeper look at this lie that has been tying your souls down to a false religion for so long. Good luck in your search for truth. smiley
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2012
Fire does not burn, a hell that no one knows, angels with wings and feathers, a god who plays the harp ...

All this seems a matter of Christians, right?
Fear not hell, if hell really exists, is saturated, it is full of pastors and prophets.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2012
Jenwitemi: Not one single attempt at clarification so far. All you hellmongers should hide your faces in shame. The positive here is that now, at least this thread will actually get you activating and using the brain cells that you possess to actually take a deeper look at this lie that has been tying your souls down to a false religion for so long. Good luck in your search for truth. smiley

Before you begin to fan yourself that you have achieved a feat, I personal see total foolishness in your submissions and therefore consider it not worth wasting my precious time for. I believe am speaking the mind of other christians here too who are not replying. Ola has told you the truth- its either you accept what the bible said or reject it and have a personal experience of it which would have been rather too late to reverse. May God help you.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 10:45pm On May 18, 2012
alexleo:

Before you begin to fan yourself that you have achieved a feat, I personal see total foolishness in your submissions and therefore consider it not worth wasting my precious time for. I believe am speaking the mind of other christians here too who are not replying. Ola has told you the truth- its either you accept what the bible said or reject it and have a personal experience of it which would have been rather too late to reverse. May God help you.

You could have made sense but then you had to threaten the op with hell. Douchebag
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by dorox(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2012
Though i am a christian, I personally do not believe hell is an everlasting place of fiery torture. One of the main attributes of the God i worship is justice, he is forever putting everything on a balanced scale, hence i cannot see how He will subject somebody to an eternity of torture for living an ungodly life of one lifetime. More so life is a gift that God gave to us without any precondition, it is eternal life that has a precondition (John3:16).
If you truly understand and believe in the existence of Hell fire, you will hate God for His injustice, detest your parents for bringing you to life and and refrain from having kids of your own.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by plaetton: 4:17am On May 19, 2012
Just yesterday, on another thread, I asked one of the bible-quoting why he prefered to quote from the his so-called Amplified bible instead of the widely read KJV. No response so far. i also asked him other christians in the house to kindly show me the bible passage where Lucicer rebelled, was caste down to earth and changed his name to satan. So far , no takers.
I'm still waiting because I just can't seem to find it in the bible. Shouldn't that be in somewhere in Genesis?
Olaadegbu, pls help out.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by ijawkid(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2012
plaetton: Just yesterday, on another thread, I asked one of the bible-quoting why he prefered to quote from the his so-called Amplified bible instead of the widely read KJV. No response so far. i also asked him other christians in the house to kindly show me the bible passage where Lucicer rebelled, was caste down to earth and changed his name to satan. So far , no takers.
I'm still waiting because I just can't seem to find it in the bible. Shouldn't that be in somewhere in Genesis?
Olaadegbu, pls help out.

Lucifer isn't satan..

Its d king of babylon....

Kjv chose to use d word lucifer and that's where d wahala started!!!.....
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by ijawkid(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2012
There's no realm as hellfire....
Its a myth....

When the scriptures uses fire it is everly symbolic...

When it does use everlasting fire it becomes even more symbolic....

My fellow christians in d house I would like to ask some few questions ...

IS d city of sodom and gomorrah still burning

And from pictures and videos I've always noticed that satan is depicted as been in a hell fire holding a pitch fork waiting for his cohorts...lol

Is that correct too??

Because from d scriptures satan isn't in hellfire.....

Also is the lake of fire d same as hell fire
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2012
So, as we were then, no? You have no explanation because you have never thought it through before. Thank you for your non-contributions.
alexleo:

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2012
yeah its foolishness for us to think that God who created the body and the spirit has no power to create fire that can burn the spirit. Lets not allow foolish reasoning to limit God's power. Using the fire that burns the human body to compare to that of the spirit man is a height of foolishness. For example, the fire that burns a firewood which is ordinary fire cannot melt an iron. Yet there is heat of fire that burns iron. The heat is not the same as that of wood. If human could be creative enough to develop this things is it God the creator that we ll now begin to think that he wont be creative enough create a fire that can torment the soul which is the spirit man? He has said it in the scriptures and its true. Wether anybody believes it or not is immaterial because those who have died without Christ are there now burning. God has given some people the privillege of seeing these things and coming back to life to testify of its reality. Again wether you people want to believe it or not doesnt change anything rather when you die you ll find that its true but too late for you. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2012
You still do not know, do you? Why don't you just spare us all the bullpoo and just say that you don't know. That would have been enough. cool
alexleo: yeah its foolishness for us to think that God who created the body and the spirit has no power to create fire that can burn the spirit. Lets not allow foolish reasoning to limit God's power. Using the fire that burns the human body to compare to that of the spirit man is a height of foolishness. For example, the fire that burns a firewood which is ordinary fire cannot melt an iron. Yet there is heat of fire that burns iron. The heat is not the same as that of wood. If human could be creative enough to develop this things is it God the creator that we ll now begin to think that he wont be creative enough create a fire that can torment the soul which is the spirit man? He has said it in the scriptures and its true. Wether anybody believes it or not is immaterial because those who have died without Christ are there now burning. God has given some people the privillege of seeing these things and coming back to life to testify of its reality. Again wether you people want to believe it or not doesnt change anything rather when you die you ll find that its true but too late for you. May God help you.

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by dekung(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2012
alexleo: yeah its foolishness for us to think that God who created the body and the spirit has no power to create fire that can burn the spirit. Lets not allow foolish reasoning to limit God's power. Using the fire that burns the human body to compare to that of the spirit man is a height of foolishness. For example, the fire that burns a firewood which is ordinary fire cannot melt an iron. Yet there is heat of fire that burns iron. The heat is not the same as that of wood. If human could be creative enough to develop this things is it God the creator that we ll now begin to think that he wont be creative enough create a fire that can torment the soul which is the spirit man? He has said it in the scriptures and its true. Wether anybody believes it or not is immaterial because those who have died without Christ are there now burning. God has given some people the privillege of seeing these things and coming back to life to testify of its reality. Again wether you people want to believe it or not doesnt change anything rather when you die you ll find that its true but too late for you. May God help you.

Apologetics!!!!!! So there are diferent kinds of fire? lmfao
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2012
dekung:
Apologetics!!!!!! So there are diferent kinds of fire? lmfao

pls be reasonable and dont write for writing sake. The issue here is not wether there are different kinds of fire or not. If you are a fire expert thats for you. I am not and has no business here about different kinds of fire. Be reasonable.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2012
Do you realize that you are the foolish and the unreasonable one here with the answers you have provided? If that is not clear to you by now, it would've been clear to your fellow christians already. Two different fires? I have never heard such a crock of BS in my entire life.

I find it very amusing at how hard you try to keep the flames of the hellfire burning within your christian beliefs. You are literally bending backwards to keep the belief in such a horrible place alive. Is hell really that important to the Christian theology? If so, what does that tell you about the said theology?

And, btw, you have not told us how the immaterial spirit self can be burned. Physical bodies can be burned, but spirits cannot. Do we agree on that?
alexleo:

pls be reasonable and dont write for writing sake. The issue here is not wether there are different kinds of fire or not. If you are a fire expert thats for you. I am not and has no business here about different kinds of fire. Be reasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / God Speaks Through His Spirit (tell Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.