Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination (1409 Views)

Trump's Staff Complain Of Cockroach, Mice , Ant Infestations In The White House / Palestinians In Lebanon Mark 69 Years Of Discrimination / Prince Harry Lambasts Press Over Coverage Of Girlfriend Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by sweetsandy4luv(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination At Work Place In UK, What He Told Them Will Shock You

Continue reading here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/unbelievable-donald-trump-lambasts-muslim-ladies-who-complain-of-discrimination-at-work-place-in-uk-what-he-told-them-will-shock-you/

Muslim ladies in UK complained of discrimination at work just because they wear their ‘hajab’, but all way from America, Donald Trump replied them and hear him.

“When Christian or Western women go to to Islamic countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia, women must respect their custom or religion by wearing hijab or you will be beheaded, but when Arab women come to the west, they don’t respect western custom or religion by removing the so called Hijab, rather the argument begins by saying ‘they should be allowed to exercise their human and religious right’ but while the western women are not allowed to exercise her human and religious right by not wearing Hijab in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Who is fooling who here
Continue reading here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/unbelievable-donald-trump-lambasts-muslim-ladies-who-complain-of-discrimination-at-work-place-in-uk-what-he-told-them-will-shock-you/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by uyaima: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Trump is 100 percent correct

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Raydos: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Trump My Man wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Ikenna17(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Finally making sense, his campaign refreshment is obviously working! Give to Caesar what brings to Caesar, period!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Teniolasmart: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
and this guy still thinks he will win the election.....with all the rubbish he has been saying all this while

maybe he has faith

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by BAILMONEY: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Teniolasmart:
and this guy still thinks he will win the election.....with all the rubbish he has been saying all this while
[size=30pt]AFONJA MUSLIM[/size]

maybe he has faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by fineboynl(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
joke apart. Americans will make the greatest mistake not electing this man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Teniolasmart: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=BAILMONEY post=48719386][/quote]how did u input dat into my quote
Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 23, 2016
How I wish this man will enter.......... I believe and full persuaded dat hardly will "religion of peace" or related enter America country if entered.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by apriko(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Take it or leave it all Trump's arguments are always 100% correct....unlike our zombies in this zoo that will see black and call it red.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Karm16: 2:57am On Aug 23, 2016
accurateloye:
How I wish this man will enter.......... I believe and full persuaded dat hardly will "religion of peace" or related enter America country if entered.

uyaima:
Trump is 100 percent correct

Raydos:
Trump My Man wink cheesy

This is why teaching global politics is important. These posters are quite ignorant.
Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2016
This man has no chill for Muslims, always coming hard on them.But is it true I must wear hijab if I travel to Iran or Saudi?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Lucasbalo(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2016
I hope all of you supporting the Racist and Xenophobic Bigot named Tramp will come to America and vote for him on November 8.
Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by Hotflakes(f): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

This is why teaching global politics is important. These posters are quite ignorant.

I'm not taking sides here, but the most ignorant person of all are those who trash other people's opinion to make their point. Argue your point on a neutral ground and let ur audience decided who is ignorant or not.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination by cybernaut(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Dis guy is truthful. I love trump wit all my heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israeli TV Footage Appears To Show Gaza Hospital Blast Came From Hamas Rocket / Bush Sympathy Thread / US - NATO's New War In Libya Of Death And Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.