Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud (27640 Views)

Photo Of Ruggedman And Toyin Abraham / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by wheesin(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2016
paschal47:

O-D-E what have you achieved in 2016? their achievement fir 2015 you cannot achieve it in 2025.

#hater spotted

see this bastardd o.. what have you achieved yourself...
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by brain247(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
This is what I call real beef.....atlast they settled after six years,but our artistes these days will just make silly beefs for publicity stunts..
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by okonja(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
nonjebose:
*fallls from an okra tree laughing*. Dude, you are badt in killing it

Aswear the first day I came across their new release on tweeter, that was what came to my mind straight away.. grin grin
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by nonjebose(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:

Aswear the first day I came across their new release on tweeter, that was what came to my mind straight away.. grin grin
I can imagine
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Rilwayne001: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:
Two ancestors trying to reincarnate grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Vaxt(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice 1
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by greggng: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
wheesin:
mtchrww... what's the use when they are both useless and irrelevant in 2016. undecided

Pls withdraw this statement otherwise I will remind this forum how u were born. Don't come here to insult people who re better than you

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by abdulaz: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Bisjosh:

Is a number
grin grin grin
Look again sister, it's not just a number.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by giftedheart1(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
effect of change... I know Dangote will come and beg me too...
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by haykay33: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=48729670]This life sef! Oh i remember when 9ice was the rave of the moment! He was everywhere! There were times he performed everyday of the week. Yes he was that "hot". Back then people waited for his next "single". But look at him today. I was just shaking my head when i read his interview sometime ago that he released 2 albums together in a year (perhaps he was trying to see if he could resuscitate his career) shocked Recently, i was watching a program on hiptv and the interviewer asked him what he has been up to and he said he has being releasing "singles" and he even did a song with ID cabasa and i was like "really"....how come i didn't hear about the song? Not just me, I can bet many nigerians didn't even know sef. This wouldn't have happened in the past! Chai!
I just hope the likes of wizkid are learning! Nothing last forever

No be 9ice tell bloggers not to post em music again...whn you have fame nd money and u can still keep your head low....its the greatest thing God can give. God bless 2 baba.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by jammy1993(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Bisjosh:

Is a number grin grin grin
grin
Bisjosh:

Is a number grin grin grin
Oluwashina!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by jammy1993(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
abdulaz:

Look again sister, it's not just a number.
grin
Bisjosh:

Is a number
grin grin grin
grin
Bisjosh:

Is a number
grin grin grin
Oluwashina!!!
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Charliiee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Nah........Go listen to "9ice the ingrate" by ruggedman....ruggedman wicked i swear! See finishing! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, yh. 9ice and Seriki only made noise. Ruggedman didn't even say much, his protege Chinaydu killed 9ice, that guy is evil.

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by dadasupremacy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Speak for yourself,go out buy his last 2 last ablbum and if truly you are a fan of 9ice not that you follow the audience then you will love those two albums and i do download every single he drops including this year..hardly you will not see 9ice song up to date on my phone
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by doublefreez(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
The duo were my fav at that time. Thank goodness reason has prevailed. Mending fences and building bridges is the way to go. #Peace
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by nurusystem(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
i like 9ice outfit
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Too brook duds hoping they can reignite a hit song that will bring them out of obscurity
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by crisycent: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rugged man be like, 9ice, I swear na only once I bang your wife inside car. grin grin

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by nigerianvenom(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Nah........Go listen to "9ice the ingrate" by ruggedman....ruggedman wicked i swear! See finishing! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wanted saying same thing. Rugged murdered d song

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.