Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

To Hell With Adsense, Make Money On Your Blog Without Affiliates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Hell With Adsense, Make Money On Your Blog Without Affiliates (487 Views)

Everybody Is Going To Hell Fire / Portugal Is Literaly In Hell On Earth #prayforportugal / Make Money With Your Blog...without Ads! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Hell With Adsense, Make Money On Your Blog Without Affiliates by bond007i(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Many bloggers have been so engrossed in the AdSense 'craze', every new blogger looking for fast ways to get a Google AdSense account. Some go to the extent of buying already created accounts, most of which don't come cheap. A USA adsense can cost as high as 15,000 naira ($50), while a Nigerian AdSense account can cost up to 40,000 naira ($120).
Have you paused to ask yourself why these people decided to sell their accounts? Well, most of them sell it off because they have been unable to earn well from the program. Some people decided to use Content.ad and even jumia affiliate programs all in the name of earning from their blog traffic. The painful thing is MOST of these blogs don't have enough traffic to generate earnings.
I remember earning just $2.35 with a content.ad account before I decided to ditch affiliate programs and create my own affiliate.
Ever wondered why Google introduced 'Premium AdSense' publishing? its in a bid to make the top blogs continue using the program as the normal adsense CPC is very low and most of the top blogs had started using their own native ads which were sourced themselves.
My talk is becoming too much right? let's get down to business.

HOW TO EARN WITH YOUR BLOG WITHOUT AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM.

First you need to have a traffic of at least 100 page views per day to effectively use this trick.
if you don't have up to 100 page views daily then you should just stop reading here. But with determination you can continue reading.
You also need to know how to market your blog to prospective customers/advertisers.
THINGS CLIENTS WANT TO HEAR...
1. Number of Daily views: You have to be able to tell them categorically and also provide evidence to whatever claim you have. Also tell them the Average monthly views, I.e. if you have 100 daily views then your monthly views would be 100×30=3000 views monthly.
2. Your target audience: Who are your readers? who are the people who visit your blog, are they majorly male or female, what is their age range, what kind of devices do they use, which regions do they visit from. These and many more must be answered and thanks to Google analytics you can get these answers, screen grab them and include in your proposals.
read more here >>> http://www.futiweb.com/48/making-money-from-your-blog-without-adsense-or-any-other-affiliate
Re: To Hell With Adsense, Make Money On Your Blog Without Affiliates by Airyprince(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2016
and there you go couldn't you just post everything mtcheeww you can help me click it as 4 i don go *drives out of thread*

Re: To Hell With Adsense, Make Money On Your Blog Without Affiliates by endtimeshit(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2016
AdSense didnt work for you doesnt mean some people are not making hundreds of dollars per week from it.

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologizes To IPOB For False Publication About Breakup / Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g / 28 Things You DON'T Want To Hear In Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.