Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 (687 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2016
TOPIC: LORD, CHANGE THE RULE FOR MY SAKE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 6: 1-7
The story was told by a man of God, of a sister form a polygamous family who broke the demonic law of limitation by being the first the first and only one to receive a university education out of 17 children from that family. She also broke the rule by being the first and only one to get married in that family. Other children were unmarried, failures, "area boys/girls," robbers and had disgraceful lifestyles in their communities. On her wedding day, the senior witch and first wife of her father danced to her side and whispered in her ears that, their coven only permitted her to go thus far, and from then on, she would never get pregnant! The witch danced away and nobody knew what she said except the bride. From that day and from the next two years, her menstruation ceased completely until serious prayers by a man of God brought forth her turning point. That means the demonic rules and protocol made against her testimony were scattered and shattered. And the Holy Ghost is assuring you today that, in this second half of 2016, every satanic language, protocol, rule, proclamation, declaration, incantation or divination released against you shall be overruled, annulled and overturned to your favour by the anointing that is above every power in Jesus name. Get ready to experience again the God that causes the AXE HEAD to float. In the law of Physics, an AXE HEAD is supposed to sink, but in the law of divine intervention, JEHOVAH THE PROTOCOL BREAKER and JEHOVAH THE RULE CHANGER, the God the professors of Physics into liars, will disappoint any rule working against your increase and testimony in Jesus name. Don't miss the Lagos anointing service of this weekend! A rule will be broken, suspended or annulled for your sake and every protocol will give way to your miracle in Jesus name! AMEN!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Fight the good ...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Every power dancing against me is DISGRACED now in Jesus name.
3. Any power dancing to destroy me, what are you waiting for? Dry up and Scatter in Jesus name.
4. The Lord God Almighty will change the rules and destroy every protocol for my sake in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 by Lildav: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Amen!

@op: How do u get this online?do they have a website ? Or u type it?
Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2016
I typed it.
Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 23/8/16 by Moloso(m): 6:11am On Aug 23, 2017
try and and get a copy of the devotional

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Lagos Province 38 Men Hold Convention, Free Diabetes Screening October 1 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/16 / Pastor T.B Joshua Truly Saw It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.