Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Work Of Your Hand Will Prosper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Work Of Your Hand Will Prosper (526 Views)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis / How To Prosper As A Christian In Times Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Work Of Your Hand Will Prosper by meetemmanuel: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalm 1:3 (KJV).

As soon as your life is saturated with divine life by the eating of Jesus bread…everything you do will begin to respond favorably to you. It will just be as if it is Jesus himself is doing it…..thank you lord Jesus.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Separate your life and business from frustration and stagnation, by simply eating Jesus bread

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
An end to every frustration in your business.

TODAY’S PRAYERS
As I eat Jesus bread, father I receive your nature of divine prosperity.
I prophesy that whatsoever I touch henceforth shall prosper.
Every spirit of business failure and frustration stop in Jesus name.
Every work of my hand receives supernatural empowerment in Jesus name.

SOURCE: http://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/the-work-of-your-hand-will-prosper.html

Re: The Work Of Your Hand Will Prosper by SafeDavid(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Preach it pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka / Think Thanks / Who Is Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.