Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Travelling To Angola - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Angola (1130 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Angola by NetBizguy: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2016
Good fellow landers..
Please anyone here's ever traveled to or lived in Angola.. what are necessary requirements to traveling to Angola for living and doing business..

Do I need visa
what is flight cost

things I should know and do..and every other things.. God bless us..
Re: Travelling To Angola by harunak(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Am in Angola, been here for the past 9yrs. Send me an email ----harunakolo@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Angola by gentlebullet(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
harunak:
Am in Angola, been here for the past 9yrs. Send me an email ----harunakolo@yahoo.com.
am planning to visit angola in oct but will like you to share your experiences over the past 9years you have been living there on this thread for everyone to have an idea of how angola is
Re: Travelling To Angola by Eleniyan15: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
harunak:

mehn ghost reader choi

sir you have been on NL since 2006 ryt and those your first post
mehn you need standing ovation
Re: Travelling To Angola by BOKO52(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eleniyan15:

mehn ghost reader choi

sir you have been on NL since 2006 ryt and those your first post mehn you need standing ovation
Lol people dey sha...
Re: Travelling To Angola by Emmysteve(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eleniyan15:

mehn ghost reader choi

sir you have been on NL since 2006 ryt and those your first post mehn you need standing ovation
No be small thing o. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. / Sweden Has So Much Money It’s Now Looking To Take Care Of The Next Generation. / 15 Exciting Routes That Will Make Your Travel Experiences Unforgettable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.