Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bloodshed Will Improve Power Sector- Bob Manuel Udokwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bloodshed Will Improve Power Sector- Bob Manuel Udokwu (537 Views)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloodshed Will Improve Power Sector- Bob Manuel Udokwu by jessicajay(f): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Popular Nollywood veteran, Bob Manuel Udokwu has called on President Muhammadu Buhari led administration to bring about the much desired change.

In an interview with Punch Newspaper, the Special Adviser to the Anambra State Governor, said the economy has not been favourable to Nigerians and the hardship shouldn’t be allowed to go on for long. Read excerpts from the interview beow..

“My appeal to the government is to bring the much desired change. Things are hard on Nigerians and we cannot continue like this.”

He also said he stopped calculating the cost of running his generators to avoid high blood pressure. He said this while reacting to the power situation in the country.

He said, “I have stopped calculating the amount. It is painful. You can just imagine if someone is spending just N1,000 per day to run a generator, in a month, you would have spent N30,000. Many Nigerians spend more than that per month. Personally, if I calculate what I spend on powering my generators, I will develop high blood pressure. I don’t bother again.”

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/bloodshed-will-improve-power-sector-bob-manuel-udokwu/

Re: Bloodshed Will Improve Power Sector- Bob Manuel Udokwu by cruzita(f): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
anybody wey dey think about Nigeria and its problem go die premature
Re: Bloodshed Will Improve Power Sector- Bob Manuel Udokwu by princy80(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2016
I was expecting to read how bloodshed will improve power supply in the country.
bloggers shaa... always have misleading titles

(1) (Reply)

★ Photos: Joseph Yobo Foundation Launches Football Academy In Prisons / Rihanna Sparks Engagement Rumours By Flaunting Diamond Ring / Skales Allegedly Dumps Girlfriend Because She's A Wizkid Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.