Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! (1654 Views)

'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' / Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release / After Quashing Gay Rumors, Top Nollywood Actor Spotted Kissing Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Usain! Usain Bolt! I carry hand for you o! We must turn 30 and win more than 9 gold medals! Ahn ahn! cheesy grin

Here's the full story as gotten from Palmchat.

After a 20-year old Brazilian student posted photos of herself with Usain Bolt in a compromising situation, new photos have surfaced of the Jamaican Olympic star kissing a second woman in a Rio nightclub.
The sprinter was celebrating his 30th birthday in style after claiming a historic ninth gold medal and was pictured with the mystery brunette. Usain Bolt was pictured partying until the early hours of Sunday morning at All In, a club in the Barra de Tijuca suburb of Rio.
Usain Bolt and the new mystery woman were pictured kissing in the VIP area of the club in the early hours of the morning.
And he was with this girl yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/3303093/after-rio-what-next-usain LOL! grin grin grin

What next Usain? What next?

Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
You people should leave this man alone na grin Usain bolt my champion kiss
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by Aliyullahi(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Thats what Brazil Ladies got to offer the star has a prize for his conquest at the olympics. This aint a new thing na undecided undecided undecidedThats what Brazil Ladies got to offer the star has a prize for his conquest at the olympics. This aint a new thing na
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
after this one ,he will kiss a Nigerian girl and later discover his wallet is missing .

1 Like

Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by Aliyullahi(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2016
cruzita:
after this one ,he will kiss a Nigerian girl and later discover his wallet is missing .
Naija Girls No Dey carry Last. Even His wristwatch would be nowhere to be found. I trust mah Naija Ladies
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg what technique of kissing is that? It looks like he is trying to swallow her face.

How can this man be recklessly deep throat¡ng random girls in this era of zika virus?

I pity his girlfriend. If she knows she wants to live long she better break up with him asap.
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by waxxydude: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
cruzita:
Then he goes in search of the girl & wallet down lagos, and find it in kirikiri market. cheesy
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by vosquare: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by tunmidon(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Usaini....usaini....usaini....how many times did i call you. softly,softly
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by tunmidon(f): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Usaini....usaini....usaini....how many times did i call you. softly,softly hiv is real
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by ANNOY(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
such a shame.He left his amazing girlfriend for this bitch.
Re: Spotted! Usain Bolt Kissing Another Mystery Woman Less Than 48 Hours After! by krozay(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Usain Bolt dey ride on dey go!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Darey Art Alade Postrates For President Buhari -pics / Beautiful Photo Of Chris Brown's Daughter, Royalty / President Muhammadu Buhari As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.