Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,101 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Who Is Showing The Videos? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Showing The Videos? (370 Views)

11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / 33 Pics Showing Dads Being Dads / Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Showing The Videos? by lawani: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Adeboye got a commision from my parents to rein me in and he accepted it. 2000

He was reported to President Clinton by the CIA agent in charge. President Clinton took up the matter as top priority 2000. He left office Jan 2001.

President George W Bush became President, read the file on me and saw immediately that only extra effort can save me since Adeboye is well known to the CIA as a murderer and cannibal. He therefore put his first daughter Barbara on the spot with me as my future wife so that he can manouver fully as my Dad 2001.

I joined facebook and Adeboye discovered me there in 2007.

Adeboye went to make an insanity charm against me 2008 or 2009 by nailing something to a tree. 2009 or 2008.

Same year the CIA and the Chinese in a co sponsored operation got my sperm and made my son with Barbara who was born in 2009. A China baby!, later another son.

President Yaradua wanted to contact me but Adeboye raised an objection saying I am fake and a criminal and that investigation will show this. He said this because a video portraying me as a paedophile was shown him by Tola that I was asking to marry me but Adeboye was deceived with an edited version edited by a US singer, the step 3. She edited the video gotten from Tola the step one who got the originals from Mr Niran Taiwo her uncle also my elder sister's husband. The singer edited the videos believing the CIA would save me and ask me to marry her. Adeboye used the Mossad to mount surveillance on me. The CIA were watching. Adeboye got videos of scenes in my room and forwarded them to Tola who piled them up as arsenal to finish me off when I finally decide to throw off her yoke. The arrangement was perfect for Adeboye the cannibal and human blood drinker out to get me and finish me off. He just needed to manipulate Tola and the then President Jonathan until I got frustrated enough to ask another lady, step 2, which he did well. The step 2 provided the 1 million naira paid to Tola for her to block me on fb and email later. I crossed to step 2 and Tola unleashed her videos with help from my younger brother Boyede whom she paid a paltry sum and Adeboye jumped for joy, updating his status with Holy Ghost! Fire!. It flopped as the government still wanted to offer me an appointment, so Tola bought poison and contracted my employee to put it in my food.

Adeboye was challenged as being responsible but he quipped 'Can anything of this nature happen without the know of the CIA? No.' So he blamed the CIA. The CIA said but they had nothing to do with planning and execution! But Adeboye replied 'Mossad is CIA', so they gave him millions of dollars of which he gave the US singer 20 million dollars and Tola 10 million naira first payment after they all agreed I am finished.

Then the CIA took charge of my videos, if any lady moved near me, they would show videos, if Adeboye complains, they will ask him to go and apologise to me first. So who is showing videos? It is Adeboye until he apologises.

Videos have now become a monster as they are using esoteric resources to generate videos.

Infact a Brazillian Awo, a whiteman or halfcaste used facebook sign language to tell me to warn Barbara, the wife showing her husbands videos as he the Brazillian would generate her own videos and put them online.

The videos have become a free for all affair!!!

Again, who is reponsible? Adeboye! Until he apologises

Again, for people who are yet to understand what is going on, any video of me shown is by Adeboye until he humbles himself and apologises saying he is no more showing videos and then returns the over 20 million dollars he collected from the CIA. Then if you support me, your videos will be shown and that is creditable to Adeboye and his supporters including most big Nigerian Pastors, my biological family and etc. Your videos can also be shown if you attack me, either verbally or by action and that will be credited to my well wishers. So I can not stop my videos from being shown and that has been going for like 6 years now. Only Adeboye can do that.

Get that clear!.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 11 / What To Look Out For When Hiring A Domestic Staff / Any Man Who Ask You To Swear Does Not Fear God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.