Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested (41363 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Rhea(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
saaedlee:

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/doctor-who-drugs-and-rape-patients.html?m=1

When you withhold the names of these animals, you re aiding their criminal activities.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by bmos(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
lepasharon:
Doctor who?

I am so much against these useless SAN so called who want to shed the dicky doc from justice. That itself is a criminal act.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Francon(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dear NCAN,

I prefer to use the culprit's name as Mustafa as dem no gree tell us. Dem sabi hide their people for crimes.

Yours sincerely,
NCAN Secretary
Lagos Chapter.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by gonkraziiiiii: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
I av a friend with big yansh n breast n she wasn't feeling fine last month ....says she's on injection n d doc is toasting her...Omor I went to drink one night n followed her to d hospital for her last injection....c as doc dey press d yansh in d name of giving a patient injection...hmmmm I use shayo eyes enter d doc o....I yab d guy ehnnn he regretted having me around.....Na God dey help person sha

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by saaedlee: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rhea:

When you withhold the names of these animals, you re aiding their criminal activities.
Criminal Law doesn't explicitly say so

1 Like

Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by pepigeorge(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
queenoflafia:
Why withhold him his name na
Let's see his pic
lol.... to see if you have gone to his hospital b4....
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by delishpot: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Orikinla:
But his victims will never reveal what happened to their boyfriends and husbands.
Nigerian girls keep a lot of secrets on their sex life.
Many have been raped and they will never tell, but will be behaving abnormally with mood swings in relationships.

May Almighty God JEHOVAH help us.

Because if they did, it's same Nigerians that would call them ashawo and say how can a doctor rape them in an office with nurses and other patients present? Why did they not shout? Dos the doctor just drug them like that? They may be crying out because their husband found out, or the doctor did not pay them the price they asked for. Nigerians like to kill the victims in favour of the abusers. Even if he is for d guilty, he may pay a small fine of 50k and that would be all.

Those San members if trully they exist, should be named and shamed too.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by BABANGBALI: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Prettythicksme osusumustflow and Juliaann come and see the doctor you tolded me about

1 Like

Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by BABANGBALI: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
lepasharon:
Doctor who?
doctor shoekudi Okeshoekwu
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by funze: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai, konji na idiotic bastard!
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by DonCortino: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
queenoflafia:
Why withhold him his name na
Let's see his pic
It because he is a big boy! As per say SANs are trying to release him, He will be let loose soon.
This might probably be d first and last u hear of this case.
The police will be settled and they will release him.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by DonCortino: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
stronggman:
What is the big deal in disclosing his identity, why hiding an identity of a common criminal the same way you hid the identity of those pilgrims from kwara state caught with drugs in in Saudi Arabia but if he's to be an Igbo man, his name, address,state, local gvt,town and region he came from will be displayed. Ndi ara.

Hahahahahaha

They will give his blood group and genotype join grin
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by billyG(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why shld d sight of toto trip a doc,a toto surgeon 4 that matter!dis man is gvn ipob a bad name.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogini..wey the pix of dis end time doctor
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cheif Research officer,NCAN HQ,Abuja ....I hav confirm d name....He is a Ipob frm d East..full name will b publish Tomorrow.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Rajosh(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
no name no pictures. why are t protecting his image. He lost that right already.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by bashit(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Imagine, four shameless SAN. Nigeria judiciary shaaaaa
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by holluphemydavid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pishure or adobelivit
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Folksyharry(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2016
This guy's name and photo should've been in this report so when I see him parading himself as a doctor I will just open his chapter.
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Zedoo(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Mackson01:
He is insane. Or is he using them for ritual. But wait does he work alone without nurses ? I doubt this story

Hmm u dey surprise me o....
Where are you from?
People have sex while their own parents are in the house and you are telling me patients dont hav closed door sessions with doctors? Especially as he is a gynecologist, vagina matter are private oooo.
Definitely he is alone with most of his patients except when he needs a nurse to get some drug or help do smthing...

Na WA o
Re: Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested by Uwem2009(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
What a Country, why withhold the name of the doctor and his clinic. As such information can help the general public and unsuspecting people from being victim...I pray we develop to a level where people are made to face the full consequences of their stupidity, so as to be a lessons to other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.