Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) (4017 Views)

Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by yinka4love(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
I dont think they do.wunmi is quite ugly

Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by 2Legit2Qui: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
stupid - dont go and find your own.
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by Anabel(f): 2:23am On Sep 30, 2009
they look OK to me, i mean they match each other since they are both big in stature, their kids will be big too wink wink
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by Bandele(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
They look like a match to me when they go to the buffet the manager probably refuses entry at the door.
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by ifihearam: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
i DONT LIKE THE COUPLES ONE BIT,THEY ARE TOO PROUD ESPECIALLY THE WOMAN,AND THE GUY IS PERHAPS TOO HANDSOME FOR HER
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by spikedcylinder: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2009
Do they match? They've been married more than 10 years and you're still asking if they match? Dey there. undecided
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Poster
Piss off with your senseless and daft thread!
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by suzannah: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
dnt u tink dat 10yrs of dem being 2geder is a enugh evidence dat dey re made 4 each oder.
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by yinka4love(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
ahbeg 2legit na u dey stupid o. am sure u too dey ugly. they dont match period
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by ifyalways(f): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
yinka4love:

ahbeg 2legit na u dey stupid o. am sure u too dey ugly. they dont match period
U need a job seriously.
Those guys are busying making love and money and u are here asking if they match
Okukuseku.
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by jaybee3(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
who r they?
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by mamagee6(f): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2009
They do because they're both fat. grin grin
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by shayoor(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
;d
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by ajekpaks(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
yeah they match cos two metals of the same magnetic fields don't attract

one is ugly one is fine its natural grin grin grin
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by sweeti14(f): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
dey definately match,dey are both bloated oooops lipsrsealed sorry,i meant big.
Re: Do These Couple Match (tunde And Wunmi Obe) by vanni(f): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2009
what a dumb post

(1) (Reply)

intimacy-Crazed Tiger Woods Exposed By Busty Mistress / Christy Essien Igbokwe Is Dead / See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.