Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Choice Of Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choice Of Car (554 Views)

Names Of Car Models That Have Won The European Car Of The Year Award Since 1964 / Types Of Car Carriers Around The World / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Car by kendy22(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello my ppl how una de?trust fine. Plzz I want to help a fwnd wit decision of choice of car to buy, Lexus ES 330 2005 and camry 07 both V6 engine cos he loves movement,so in terms of maintenance and durability Wch is beta,plz gurus in d huz help.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Honda Eod/dc 6 Cd Disc Changer / Noise From The Rear Of Acura Mdx. / Please Help, My Car's Leaks Engine Oil Through Coil 'A'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.