Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,513 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is This The Worship Or The Barbie Doll? (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Worship Or The Barbie Doll? (photos) (604 Views)

African Religion Is The Worship Of Legendary Kings And Queens Not Pagan Beliefs / Christians Observe ALL The Dates Set Aside For The Worship Of Baal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Worship Or The Barbie Doll? (photos) by TrueBorn: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
The Barbie doll worship: These photos will leave you wondering...

The wave of the barbie spirit...I hope this interests you like it does me.

This recent trend where people dedicate their life purpose to look like life-size human dolls is taking over the world by storm. Talk about strange times.
The goal of every Christian is to be like Jesus but for these men and women, all they want is to be like Barbie, the doll.

Why?

They spend a whole lot of money on extensive cosmetic surgery, breast implants and gun for ridiculously small waist in order to look like their Barbie idol.

Take a look at different barbies from different countries:

Brazilian barbie:...read more @ >>
http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/08/the-barbie-doll-worship-these-photos.html?m=1 <<

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/16 / Kill One Christian And Government Will Kill Four Muslims”…says Kenya Government / I Want To Live A Holy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.