Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3597 Views)

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today / God Has Bless My Family (pix) / Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Like Jon Snow; you know nothing.
OK oooooo. Mr. Know all. I rest my case. Help him if you can.
Re: . by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
ardeypearlz:

No one is to be trusted again my dear. cheesy
I am telling you. cheesy
Re: . by Fastpace(f): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Edo man,just ask our fada for heaven to help,cast ur burden unto him.NL no dey helep at all.den go say go find work as if work even dey town.When i genuinly need help nah so i come ask o, no insult way dem no give me.the person way i collect in acct nah in find me 1k sef,shame even katch me.
Re: . by edoman2016: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
I appreciate the constructive criticism and empathy of some persons. Its a favour I seek from a helper and not to coerce anyone. Economic recession has bite so hard that even construction job to hustle and get a wage so as to raise the money is unavailable.
I know its a challenge I have to face. I still plead if anyone has a small job I can do to raise the money before next monday, I will appreciate.
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fastpace:
Edo man,just ask our fada for heaven to help,cast ur burden unto him.NL no dey helep at all.den go say go find work as if work even dey town.When i genuinly need help nah so i come ask o, no insult way dem no give me.the person way i collect in acct nah in find me 1k sef,shame even katch me.
Hahahahaha...Na im be say hope no dey o.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Greatzeus:
N10000 only
You begging for N10000 in this economy and you put only?, like seriously? undecided
Loool .

OP no vex,na change era cause am. Nobody get any extra or change to give anyone so save your data, lies or truths and enter street.

2 Likes

Re: . by Onegai(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
My dear sister EfemenaXY has said it all, but she made one small mistake: please, it is not a date we are trying for, it is marriage to Prince George of England. We can do it together, as a website and as a nation! donate so that my baby can afford to be hanging out and having the same hobbies as HRH Prince George Windsor. So they can go and marry one day! Kate Middleton was roommates with the right guy, let Baby E use her horse to accidentally splash mud on the right young man at the Show-Jumping Grand Prix. One prophet under Obalende bridge said that was the most auspicious venue for Love.
We watched the Olympics Show-Jumping and Dressage sport. Not one single black person, not even half-caste! Biko open your empty wallets and bring out whatever little is left there so we can start buying a pony for Baby E. Just to transfer the horse is $46,000. A mere $46,000! Chicken change. grin Please it's everything in that picture we need to buy.

1 Like

Re: . by Lumpyy(f): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2016
People not taking a chill pill!times are really hard and people earning well cant hold up talkless of helpless people.hubby works but I dont though I do business but things so slow that im home awaiting a miracle of 4k to run few errands.if you see me,u wont believe I only need 4k today cheesy
Re: . by Yoyostic: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Lumpyy:
People not taking a chill pill!times are really hard and people earning well cant hold up talkless of helpless people.hubby works but I dont though I do business but things so slow that im home awaiting a miracle of 4k to run few errands.if you see me,u wont believe I only need 4k today cheesy
Some days are like that but it will pass away,like every difficult moment.Funny enough,we have even put up one of our properties for sale in order to start something,no body wants to buy it.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
edoman2016:
I appreciate the constructive criticism and empathy of some persons. Its a favour I seek from a helper and not to coerce anyone. Economic recession has bite so hard that even construction job to hustle and get a wage so as to raise the money is unavailable.
I know its a challenge I have to face. I still plead if anyone has a small job I can do to raise the money before next monday, I will appreciate.
shoot me a pm.
Re: . by edoman2016: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
@vikings007, just done it.
Re: . by Caveatemptor(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: . by Lumpyy(f): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Yoyostic:
Some days are like that but it will pass away,like every difficult moment.Funny enough,we have even put up one of our properties for sale in order to start something,no body wants to buy it.
Choi......I pray it passes quickly,its been constant money pressure for months now,may God sustain us and give us more than enough!
Re: . by Yoyostic: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Lumpyy:

Choi......I pray it passes quickly,its been constant money pressure for months now,may God sustain us and give us more than enough!
Amen dear,amen!Not easy o but all will be well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are My Siblings Jealous? / If I Were A Man.... / Kenyans Discuss And Demostrate Sex Styles On National TV!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.