Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3560 Views)

I Want To Bless Somebody On Nairaland Today / God Has Bless My Family (pix) / Igbo People Translate This For Me And God Will Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by edoman2016: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: . by ckmayoca: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
What's on your moniker that proves that?

1 Like

Re: . by ardeypearlz(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
What's on your moniker that proves that?

I wonder oo
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Become a pastor
Re: . by tritt(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Guy double your hustle the street is strict. wetin concern us with your moniker?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
who your monicker wan epp?? Shey money dey your monicker ni?? Oga double ya hustle,street sef no dey smile
Re: . by byvan03: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wonder whose money isn't exhausted in this economy undecided.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ellidude(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
You are blessed with #10,000. I do hope this is enough.

10 Likes

Re: . by eyinjuege: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ellidude:
You are blessed with #10,000. I do hope this is enough.

grin grin grin

Wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Alphaoscar: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
The more these people are been busted and they keep on coming back in multiples .

I have seen nothing less than 4 threads opened by them within the last 24 hours. Maybe its time we start prosecuting them.
Re: . by Ewuro4: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin I miss NL

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oh. While we're on the topic, can someone also bless me with an iPad Pro, and an iPhone?

Thanks in advance.

angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
ardeypearlz:

I wonder oo
Wetin we no go see for this nairaland ehn, hian! In this recession era, na so one person open thread say make person volunteer to buy him laptop or dash him an old laptop. Whatever happened to them asking for someone to help them look for a small job as sales man/woman and all sorts. Dear Op sorry, the scammers on Nairaland who always claim they are biochemistry students has marred your chances of getting help. Instead of begging for money, why not look for a small job to do and mind you I don't mean white collar jobs, it can't be that bad.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
edoman2016:
I know I have no right to seek help of #10,000 from anyone. Its just that I need assistance of #10,000 to complement #11,000 I have with me to pay a debt of #21,000 and be totally free from indebtedness.I have exhausted all other sources of raising the remaining #10,000. But it all proved abortive.
Hence, why I come to nairaland as my last resort. I am never a scammer and you can check my moniker for thorough investigation. God will surely bless you.

So what's your next plan after you are free from debt.

That's how I burrow a roomie money those days in uni. Pay back, wahala. From one story to anther. One day she saw a large amount of money popsi sent to me as feeding money. I was surprised to see her pay back the sum she owed me. Only to ask for a higher amount the next day.

I just gave a long hisssssss

**mtsheeeew*
Tied up the money for my waist grin

So OP, why am I telling you this long story. Are you trying to burrow a higher amount then disappear for ever?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by byvan03: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ewuro4:
grin grin I miss NL

How have you been madam?
Re: . by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmmm...this is it. Time to go and drag it off people. We are all scammers! Here we go...

Pls my dear Nairalander, It is with a heart of contrite and absolute (can't find the right word so pls help fill in the gap) that I ask that someone should pls bless me with a better job, a wonderful husband and my next house rent pending when the husband marries me. I am so tired! This present job is gradually killing my spirit albeit I'm thankful to God that I have one. Another would make me a lot happier and prettier self to fasttrack my second request. Hmmm, all my mates are married! Ronke's toddler has refused to add the Aunty prefix to my name! Little guy just opens his mouth yakata and calls me B....o! Chai, initially I tried to reason with him by reaching an agreement that he doesn't shout it but the lil guy breached our agreement yesterday when he saw me from far away and started chanting my name. Pls help me. Plsssss! Help me!

The house rent will expire by next year march. Jeeez! Wasn't it just yesterday I paid one? Pls my dear Nairalanders, help your sis. Each time I think of march, fear grips me and I tremble from outside! Help biko!

I'm quite aware that I passed authentication given that my moniker has history, I'm indeed a girl and I am willing to provide additional proof. I.e the voice recording of that cutie calling my name.

With this few points of mine, you have no excuse not to help. Remember what the bible and Quran say about helping your neighbors. Thank you. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by edoman2016: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please, if anyone has any small hustle I can do to raise 10k before next monday to pay the debt, I will be very delighted if you can link me with it.
I borrowed the 21,000 when I was working as account officer at a bakery from work colleague, two months ago. I used the money to pay part of Dad's hospital bill when he had surgery. And I have resigned from the job a month ago to pursue entreprenuership training. I was shortlisted as beneficiary of two federal govt entreprenuership competition where I will be given good capital to kickstart my business idea by october.
That's why I need assistance from anyone who can help me because I only have 11,000 with me. And my creditor wants his 21,000 by next monday.
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...this is it. Time to go and drag it off people. We are all scammers! Here we go...

Pls my dear Nairalander, It is with a heart of contrite and absolute (can't find the right word so pls help fill in the gap) that I ask that someone should pls bless me with a better job, a wonderful husband and my next house rent pending when the husband marries me. I am so tired! This present job is gradually killing my spirit albeit I'm thankful to God that I have one. Another would make me a lot happier and prettier self to fasttrack my second request. Hmmm, all my mates are married! Ronke's toddler has refused to add the Aunty prefix to my name! Little guy just opens his mouth yakata and calls me B....o! Chai, initially I tried to reason with him by reaching an agreement that he doesn't shout it but the lil guy breached our agreement yesterday when he saw me from far away and started chanting my name. Pls help me. Plsssss! Help me!

The house rent will expire by next year march. Jeeez! Wasn't it just yesterday I paid one? Pls my dear Nairalanders, help your sis. Each time I think of march, fear grips me and I tremble from outside! Help biko!

I'm quite aware that I passed authentication given that my moniker has history, I'm indeed a girl and I am willing to provide additional proof. I.e the voice recording of that cutie calling my name.

With this few points of mine, you have no excuse not to help. Remember what the bible and Quran say about helping your neighbors. Thank you. cool

grin grin grin

The missing word is somtin

...absolute somtin cool

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

The missing word is somtin

...absolute somtin cool

grin grin grin thank you!

How far Aunty? You wanna monetize my pleas or give me one by one? God bless you as you ask for my account number. I use all the banks, just name the most convenient.

3 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin thank you!

How far Aunty? You wanna monetize my pleas or give me one by one? God bless you as you ask for my account number. I use all the banks, just name the most convenient.

My dear, I'm still trying to source funds for Onegai's Baby E's riding helmet for her date with Prince George.

This na real investment with great potentials. One just needs to "speculate to accumulate"... cool tongue

But er, drop your phone number and original nland account for initial verification. Then meet me under that mango tree by the kiosk, near the road, tomorrow after for final verification. angry angry

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Wetin we no go see for this nairaland ehn, hian! In this recession era, na so one person open thread say make person volunteer to buy him laptop or dash him an old laptop. Whatever happened to them asking for someone to help them look for a small job as sales man/woman and all sorts. Dear Op sorry, the scammers on Nairaland who always claim they are biochemistry students has marred your chances of getting help. Instead of begging for money, why not look for a small job to do and mind you I don't mean white collar jobs, it can't be that bad.
You should learn to speak for yourself . It actually is ''that bad'' for some people.

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:

My dear, I'm still trying to source funds for Onegai's Baby E's riding helmet for her date with Prince George.

This na real investment with great potentials. One just needs to "speculate to accumulate"... cool tongue

But er, drop your phone number and original nland account for initial verification. Then meet me under that mango tree by the kiosk, near the road, tomorrow after for final verification. angry angry

cheesy cheesy

Hmmm, I don't have a phone ma. The only one we use in my compound is for our landlord, he won't appreciate me dropping it. By tomorrow, I will source from the next compound. I heard yellow Chisom has a phone.My real username is damselindistressneedshelppls. By the way, pls help me with a visa to the UK. I need to go and hustle, I can work very well. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
OP I feel your pain bro and I honestly wish that I could help, but as I dey now my condition worse pass your own. I'd advise you to go to your creditor and explain things to him, ask for more time, promise interest if possible and try to raise the money because the average Nigerian no send you. I know it's not easy because I have uncleared debts of my own. That feeling that comes with indebtedness is a very terrible one but wetin man go do. Man no fit thief. I wish the best in your endeavours. Stay good.
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
N10000 only
You begging for N10000 in this economy and you put only?, like seriously? undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmm, I don't have a phone ma. The only one we use in my compound is for our landlord, he won't appreciate me dropping it. By tomorrow, I will source from the next compound. I heard yellow Chisom has a phone.My real username is damselindistressneedshelppls. By the way, pls help me with a visa to the UK. I need to go and hustle, I can work very well. Thank you.

shocked shocked shocked

**faints...**

2 Likes

Re: . by Yoyostic: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
This economy is really tough.Even though they are lots of scammers on the prowl, some are genuinely suffering.If e never reach you,just thank God.It is not a laughing matter.Op if indeed you are genuine,have faith,help will come.
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Greatzeus:
N10000 only
You begging for N10000 in this economy and you put only?, like seriously? undecided

You assume the request is for Naira?? cheesy
Re: . by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You should learn to speak for yourself . It actually is ''that bad'' for some people.
Oh really, tell me about it. it can be that bad for people to come online and beg for money especially on a forum like this and thereby risk being tagged all sorts of names, nah I don't think so. Whatever happened to all the menial day to day jobs like teaching home lessons and all sorts. And don't be too quick to judge, you don't know me, so you can't conclude I have it all going good.

1 Like

Re: . by ardeypearlz(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

No one is to be trusted again my dear. cheesy
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Oh really, tell me about it. it can be that bad for people to come online and beg for money especially on a forum like this and thereby risk being tagged all sorts of names, nah I don't think so. And don't be too quick to judge, you don't know me, so you can't conclude I have it all going good.
Like Jon Snow; you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ewuro4: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2016
byvan03:

How have you been madam?

I dey oh my dear Byvan, how are you and the boys?
Re: . by byvan03: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

I dey oh my dear Byvan, how are you and the boys?

They are cool babe, welcome back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy / New Wife, No Womb / Why Are Nigerian Marriages Such A Farce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.